Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you have a ticket for tonight and are not sure whether to go....

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
There is nothing hanging on this game so will see what team we are going to field,although we are finishing in a higher position than i expected the low number of goals scored plus the very slow build up in our half has not given the level of entertainment we experienced last season,football is one of a number of interests so one takes a choice.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
There is nothing hanging on this game so will see what team we are going to field,although we are finishing in a higher position than i expected the low number of goals scored plus the very slow build up in our half has not given the level of entertainment we experienced last season,football is one of a number of interests so one takes a choice.
At the Amex the level of entertainment is miles more than even our title winning year. Trippin

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
:lolol:

Sorry, I'll try and re-word it.

They would be idiots if they did not come because of the recent results and the fact we now have nothing to play for. If they didn't come because of money, family or other issues which prevent them coming then that's fair enough.

Exactly - it was the fact that the reason he gave for not going tonight was because we let in 3 goals in ten minutes on Saturday, and for that I call him an idiot and have no qualms with doing so. It's not about being a super fan and going to every game etc. Just a lacking a little common sense in that because we didn't play well in one game, that we should give up on another.

Exactly - it was the fact that the reason he gave for not going tonight was because we let in 3 goals in ten minutes on Saturday, and for that I call him an idiot and have no qualms with doing so. It's not about being a super fan and going to every game etc. Just a lacking a little common sense in that because we didn't play well in one game, that we should give up on another.

Spot on. I hate digging out other Albion fans but to state the reason he was not going was because of the West Ham performance meant he got abuse. If others thought like that then they would have missed the joys of stuffing Southampton 3-0 right after the Coventry debacle. I hope Arthur changes his mind and goes tonight !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here