Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you have a ticket for tonight and are not sure whether to go....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've got a flight at 18:00,

Haven't passed my tickets on though as everyone I asked didn't want them and didn't want hassle on NSC, last time the guy who bought one off here turned up after kick off

Fair play mate. As i say there's diff circumstances - i really meant people who are uming and arring as the OP was getting at :thumbsup:

PS - sold and bought shite loads of tickets on here and never had a problem, think you may have been unlucky that once!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yay, another thread telling to look to the past and see how far we've come! Why stop at just a couple of years though? 30 years ago we were in the top division.....now we aren't! Surely we've actually gone backwards?!?

Bloom and Gus out!!!

I'm more than capable of thinking for myself thanks. If I decide that I don't want to go (which I did at about 15:11 on Saturday) then I won't. I'm sure I won't be the only one!

:fishing: lol

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
True, but the entertainment served up at the Amex has been incredible this year. I missed the Burnley game and although we lost, the atmosphere was one of, if not thee best so far apparently.

Contrast that with Selhurst Park which averages about 0.09 goals a game and a home team playing negative, defensive rubbish that most of the crowd is hating, then I can't believe people would choose to miss a game at the Amex.

Dreading having to go a few months without a home game soon!

Oh yes - The season's entertainment has been worth about 4 seasons to most clubs (incl us at times in mid table lg 1 etc). Don't get me wrong the Donny game etc and the last min winners will live with me forever :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to the original poster. If you want The Amex to be a fortress then that's not going to happen with a one-third empty stadium and 7,000 no-shows. The home crowd has its part to play in putting this club back on the map, including Watford on a Tuesday night.

I'd add that tonight's game is important in that win and we're guaranteed to finish above Palace. Many fans would have settled for that alone this season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why are some people so obsessed with ensuring people who have paid for the ticket actually attend?

Will it really that make much of a difference to anybody's life whether there are 17,500 or 19,500 in the ground? Incidentally, I can't go, so sold my ticket before the West Ham debacle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
More than any of that, one word:

VICENTE.

You may have only 3 more chances, assuming he is fit and picked of seeing him in an Albion shirt, that alone should remove any "can't be arsed" feelings :thumbsup:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
It never ceases to amaze me how people on here think every ticket holder is a fanatic BHA FC fan and should know everything BHA related and turn up for every game and is an idiot for not worshipping a statue of Robbie Reinelt every morning. People come from all walks of life and have differing levels of enthusiasm, time and money to commit to the Albion. Not really fair to brandish someone an idiot if they decide not to attend a match for any reason. By the way, I'll shall be attending.

Agree with this to a certain extent but no excuse for not passing the ticket on to someone else who wants to go.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why are some people so obsessed with ensuring people who have paid for the ticket actually attend?

Will it really that make much of a difference to anybody's life whether there are 17,500 or 19,500 in the ground? Incidentally, I can't go, so sold my ticket before the West Ham debacle.

Nobodies saying that it makes a difference to anyone's life but it is clearly nicer the fuller the stadium is - more noise / better on the attendance figures (we count ours properly :) ) / generally a better atmo with packed stands and most importantly as a fan you can give someone else the whole BHA / amex experience and maybe they will come back and want to go again and help the club financially. It's not a massive issue but to me it's common sense / helping out a mate to sell / pass the ticket on as a rule (circumstances permitting of course).

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Yay, another thread telling to look to the past and see how far we've come! Why stop at just a couple of years though? 30 years ago we were in the top division.....now we aren't! Surely we've actually gone backwards?!?

Bloom and Gus out!!!

I'm more than capable of thinking for myself thanks. If I decide that I don't want to go (which I did at about 15:11 on Saturday) then I won't. I'm sure I won't be the only one!

Twat.
Do me a favour and don't renew your season ticket, I'll have it.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I just don't want this season to end, it's been one of the greatest that hasn't included a promotion. I've loved the way we've played, the depth of talent of the squad, the crowds we've pulled, and the STADIUM, wow, the STADIUM.

The fact I only have 2 more trips to the Amex before a looong summer of rumours and gossip about players coming or going, just means I can't wait to get there tonight.

Why anyone would have a ticket and NOT go, I just can't fathom. If this season has been SUPERB, then maybe attending football isn't for you.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Take a deep breath and think back just a couple of years.

We face a team playing in the Premiership less than 5 years ago

The same was true when we played Charlton Athletic for the last two seasons in League One, and Leeds in the 07/08 and 08/09 seasons in League One.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Has it actually rained for a game yet ? Seemed to rain every week at Withdean

I wouldn't know, thanks to the ROOF!!!!

It pretty much has to heave it down for me to notice the rain, unless it's landing on my head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here