Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could ban 3 users from NSC who would they be and why?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So I have to suffer as I would be venerable on my own you mean? .......superman next to kryptonite?

Well Im like kryptoman ****ing up you super-stupids when ever I come across you so banning is a mute point after ive savaged the odd poster or the weird poster etc,

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well Im like kryptoman ****ing up you super-stupids when ever I come across you so banning is a mute point after ive savaged the odd poster or the weird poster etc,

Surely if you are going to savage weird posters, you would have to start with the weirdest of all?........so how would go about savaging yourself?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Surely if you are going to savage weird posters, you would have to start with the weirdest of all?........so how would go about savaging yourself?

A playground retort of "I know what I am but what are you?"
pffffffft

I would ban people with such style and grace they would be grateful and thank me for it. ie

Dear Lord Bracknell,

Has anyone mentioned you look a lot like oddbod from the Carry on Screaming movie?

PS Your banned,

Kind Regards,

looney.
A

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dear Dingodan

What has two legs, two arms, two eyes, one tinfoil hat, is paranoid and banned from NSC?

Bye Bye,:bigwave:

Eldar of the Illuminati,

Looney.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
A playground retort of "I know what I am but what are you?"
pffffffft

I would ban people with such style and grace they would be grateful and thank me for it. ie

Dear Lord Bracknell,

Has anyone mentioned you look a lot like oddbod from the Carry on Screaming movie?

PS Your banned,

Kind Regards,

looney.
A

Like Hannibal Lecters victims were grateful with the way he disposed of them?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bossa: So how many moderators do I have?

Hitoney: Six?

Bossa: No five, Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Hitony::tantrum:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Withdean Wanderer actually posts some sensible stuff sometimes.

And Hitler built the autobahns so what? It was only a matter of time before the blistered hand gang got mentioned given the amount of nonsense they arse-pump out on to the boards at every given oppertunity. Flushing these 3 stooges is more a duty than a choice.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There are a few keyboard warriors incapable of having a reasonable discussion who I tend to ignore. I don't really want to be the meaty filling in their empty pie of a life.

Don't think I would bother banning them as they usually manage that for themselves.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I let you feed the smarties to Mr ok mate then watch you come in all outraged when he starts his boring written loose ok mate sorry having my views bollocks

Your blatant bullying of mark shows not only your mental age but your limited imagination. And the sweets thing isn't funny either. It wouldn't bother me, but you contribute nothing of any value to the forum.
It's ok though: history tells us that you won't be able to resist the temptation of a rant ending in a hideously inappropriate insult and then you'll be gone again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here