Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could ban 3 users from NSC who would they be and why?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

I'd wouldn't ban people, just reduce the number of smileys they can use per post.
Valentine-Undi-heart-valentine-coat-smiley-emoticon-000795-facebook.gif

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anti radar jacket seems to be working perfectly.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dingodan, the truth and Hybrid or whatever his latest incarnation is,

Just to see what conspiracy they come up with for their bannings, plus a rest from their played out babble.

That's a very strong threesome, well deserving of a ban on numerous occasions however, it would make NSC like the Houses of Parliament without George Galloway and Tam Dalyell and Tony Benn.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the conspiracy nutjobs. They seem to have taken the hint and ****ed off for the time being. Good. bunch of *****.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
mutts nuts. Unless he already has been banned.

In which case, rescind the ban, then ban him again.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Absolutely none - the infractions take care of that.
Bans only when merited.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I suppose a less toxic question would be 'Which posters do you have least affinity with ?'

For me in recent time Mick Patcham and Pork Pie. We have very different attitudes to life.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Any of the supercillious posters who believe that, as they have been registered for a long time, have posted more than 10,000 posts that this gives them the right to dismiss other peoples opinions. They have nothing better to do than spend their time searching for stats/quotes on google to back up their arguments.

You know who you are :tosser:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any of the supercillious posters who believe that, as they have been registered for a long time, have posted more than 10,000 posts that this gives them the right to dismiss other peoples opinions. They have nothing better to do than spend their time searching for stats/quotes on google to back up their arguments.

You know who you are :tosser:

I am 100% behind that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I haven't banned anyone for ages, it takes much more to annoy me these days.

I even vaguely tolerate some of the Palace lot.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
That's a very strong threesome, well deserving of a ban on numerous occasions however, it would make NSC like the Houses of Parliament without George Galloway and Tam Dalyell and Tony Benn.

Tam Dalyell was OK in my book, we have enough freakazoids and nuthugging cluster****s on here to fill any void.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here