• yes

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • no

Votes: 112 92.6%

• Total voters

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
He is fireproof until after the Millwall/Wolves games. If we only get a point or nothing from those he will be toast on mon 20th Dec.

Frankly he is only safe this weekend as we have so little chance anyway.

Not a good time. Two games relatively quickly, and would be difficult to do deals with anyone at Christmas.

Personally, I think he has five games left. In effect, to the year end ( Fulham away 29/12 ). We then have a mini break ( FAC3 ) until we play Charlton on 10/01. Ideal time to effect a change.
Unless of course we suddenly pick up enough points for a re-think ( would suggest it would need to be 8 pts and at present, that looks unlikely )

This is my view. Short break, Christmas out of the way, transfer window open.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Tony had set Sami a minimum target of 30 points by half way through the season, he can still just scrape it by winning the next 4.

Lose tomorrow and it's a maximum 27 points at the halfway mark.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
No. Losing to Derby doesn't prove anything other than that they are better than us, which they are.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'll put it more simply for you. There is a third option that is not provided for in the poll:

Bloom has already decided to sack Hyypia and will do so after the Derby fixture (but not because of it).

Hope this helps :insert sarcy smiley here:

So what you are saying is that hyypia is a deadman walking (and that bloom and Oscar have sorted their problems and a fully healthy Oscar will take over for Millwall)?

Or have I read too much into that

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If he gets the Archer on the 20th that gives Bloom time to get a new man in place just before the window opens.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'll put it more simply for you. There is a third option that is not provided for in the poll:

Bloom has already decided to sack Hyypia and will do so after the Derby fixture (but not because of it).

Hope this helps :insert sarcy smiley here:

It doesn't really. Still nowt to do with the question under discussion. Hence the inclusion of the word 'if' in the thread title.

Too deep and meaningless for me I'm afraid. For that reason, I'm out.

6a00d8341bf67c53ef01761561042f970c-800wi.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So what you are saying is that hyypia is a deadman walking (and that bloom and Oscar have sorted their problems and a fully healthy Oscar will take over for Millwall)?

Or have I read too much into that

You're reading too much into it. As I said in my first post, I know nothing, but it's another option.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we lose tomorrow or next week I expect SH to see Christmas as manager but not the New Year as I think TB will act between Fulham and Charlton away, which gives times for a new man.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Should go now so that a new management team can agree on transfer targets and departures before the January window, wait until January and we will repeat the f@@k ups of the last 18 months.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Pointless in judging the manager by a loss to the best team in the division away - but he can be judged on the way he inspires the team to at least put in a performance whatever the result.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We'll win tomorrow.

2-3.
Bent, 1-1, Bent, 2-2, Dunk in injury time.

I'm so confidence I have gone all in with my v-cash.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
No, no likely replacement.

I'd wait till Pearson is sacked, then grab him the moment he leaves the Leicester training ground. Bloom, Barber and Burke balaclava'd up with a black van with a inconspicuous number plate with like 3HA 4LYF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here