Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we don't sell out this sat then when will we

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Does the ticket for St Mary's include transport and a padded seat!!!!

I'd rather have the ground closer to a greater number of public transport, If were going down that route!.

Hopefully we will see how you feel about that bit of subsidised travel when barber wants £70+ to watch man.utd!.Arsenal, Chelsea, man city etc!.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'd rather have the ground closer to a greater number of public transport, If were going down that route!.

Hopefully we will see how you feel about that bit of subsidised travel when barber wants £70+ to watch man.utd!.Arsenal, Chelsea, man city etc!.

I've already seen Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea at the Amex, and didn't pay half of that price. Prices will rise but you haven't got a clue what they would be, except to exaggerate to try and prove your point.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Tell us how you arrived at that complete guess of a potential price structure for home Premier League games.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've already seen Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea at the Amex, and didn't pay half of that price. Prices will rise but you haven't got a clue what they would be, except to exaggerate to try and prove your point.

Tend to think increases would be modest - the way I look at it the amount of money that will flow in from other sources will mean matchday revenues become a much smaller % of the overall revenue, so the marginal increase to club overall revenues from a ticket price hike would be relatively tiny. I hope I get the chance to be proven right or wrong at some point.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Still lots of seats available online and genuinely a bit of a surprise.

Think the club have got the pricing wrong on the West Lower extremities as its consistently undersold every game.

Elsewhere the East Lower looks fuller than normal, as do the North East and west corners so maybe a touch more than normal.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
i think that it is too early in the season to sell out. If in say 10 games time we are still top of the league, I think then, the home allocation will start to sell out or get very close to sell out every home game. Not withstanding failures of away support to fill their allocation of course

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Still lots of seats available online and genuinely a bit of a surprise.

Think the club have got the pricing wrong on the West Lower extremities as its consistently undersold every game.

Elsewhere the East Lower looks fuller than normal, as do the North East and west corners so maybe a touch more than normal.

And the old £30 argument raises its head once again. I've been an Amex season ticket holder in the past and my blood is blue and white but i can't justify £30 mores the pity. Good luck to those who can, I'll stick with biting my nails listening to the match on the radio.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
And the old £30 argument raises its head once again. I've been an Amex season ticket holder in the past and my blood is blue and white but i can't justify £30 mores the pity. Good luck to those who can, I'll stick with biting my nails listening to the match on the radio.

£25 a throw if you can commit to watching 4 games a season.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

You're a troll and a tool!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Why arn't you a ST now?
It's easy peasy, a morning a month in Macdonalds will pay for it, if you're keen?

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
£25 a throw if you can commit to watching 4 games a season.
Just what ive done, cant get a season ticket with shifts and a 3 month old baby and an expensive train ride on top of expensive tickets, but with the new flex ticket got a £36 ticket for £25 and when you consider ill make full use of th travel subsidy when I stop off on the way at Lindfield to visit the folks, its effectively £21 which is a fantastic deal for what you get and better than anything on offer in the division well done BHA!

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
I'm guessing that's not on a 'pick and choose basis' and involves attending four consecutive home games of the club's choosing, or is this a new, more flexible initiative?

Its any 4 you want -but one category 'A' game, 2 cat 'B' and one cat 'C'

Tomorrows game is a cat B

Last home game of the season v Derby is a cat A

Its for WSL corners and North / South stands and you select your seats

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

What "greater number of public transport" do you want to be closer to...the tube? I can't believe that you are an Albion fan.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Its any 4 you want -but one category 'A' game, 2 cat 'B' and one cat 'C'

Tomorrows game is a cat B

Last home game of the season v Derby is a cat A

Its for WSL corners and North / South stands and you select your seats
I believe you have to use them by the end of December...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here