Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If the current season is now cancelled....

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing
We probably won't wear the current home shirt again making it the least-used home shirt ever.

We've played our last match in the green alternative shirt. Good.

We paid around £500,000 for Mac Allister to play 10min of a match.

Mac Allister came here to play 10min and missed the Boca Juniors championship-winning game. And is now thousands of miles from family.

Season ticket holders are owed loads of money back.

We won't win our first game of 2020 until August - earliest! :lolol:

If results of already-played matches are scrubbed, Palace have never beaten us in the Premier League! :clap:

More?

Dunk played his last game for the Albion

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And the players, ALL who earn more in a week that i do in well over a year - you're ok will them twiddling their thumbs earning tens of thousand a week in this downtime period?

Brighton & Hove Albion - owned by a multi-millionaire (£500M+ Net worth surely?)
Sponsored by American Express
Play in the Barclays Premier League (richest league in the world)
With a board of millionaires
Paying players £20k-£50k PER WEEK

But they need the working man to keep paying direct debits? :mad:

League One / League Two / Non-League I'd get it, but really...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If matches are cancelled we have lost money as the season ticket contract is for all matches in the season and the full season would not be played. All this talk of non refunds is ridiculous the club are obliged to refund for any games cancelled if that is what ends up happening and they will do in that event. They are no different to any other business in that regard

You are under 40 aren’t you?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
i hope season ticket holders really dont start on refunds, and reflect that it supports the club. the season was shortened, so average cost per game goes up a few £.

The same could be said about the ticket exchange - a missed opportunity not to have the option to donate any refund to AITC rather than personally benefit from the refund. I appreciate that you can always donate after getting the refund but I'm lazy. I suggested it to the club but they clearly weren't interested.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Brighton & Hove Albion - owned by a multi-millionaire (£500M+ Net worth surely?)
Sponsored by American Express
Play in the Barclays Premier League (richest league in the world)
With a board of millionaires
Paying players £20k-£50k PER WEEK

But they need the working man to keep paying direct debits? :mad:

League One / League Two / Non-League I'd get it, but really...

Your DD is just about done.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We probably won't wear the current home shirt again making it the least-used home shirt ever.

Mac Allister came here to play 10min and missed the Boca Juniors championship-winning game. And is now thousands of miles from family.

If results of already-played matches are scrubbed, Palace have never beaten us in the Premier League! :clap:

More?

Mission accomplished. Come May we were still a first division team...

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I've got about £4.5k worth of euro tickets and I'm certainly not writing that off.

And writing off the rest of the season at Brighton means writing off over £300 so its not just writing off a few quid.

I was happy to write off the £40 Martin Perry promised us when we didn't return from Gillingham because the club was on its arse. Very different picture these days. If that makes me a bad fan then so be it.

Certainly doesn't make you a bad fan. In terms of refunds it should be a choice, privately made and not judged. Voiding the opportunity of a refund is an easy decision for those that it doesn't affect - it doesn't make them a better fan or person at all.

Those that fought, donated, helped, stayed with the club in those dark days were essential to the clubs survival and should be recognised and rewarded rather than being treated the same as any tourist, but that's another story.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

More?

It could be viewed as Sala's death last season keeping us up, pandemic this season. I'm bricking it for next season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pay the players statutory sick pay and they’ll be plenty of money left for refunds. :whistle:

I don't think anyone really wants refunds do they?

Just stop continually taking money, or break over the summer and make it up when we are more certain of when the season will restart

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
i hope season ticket holders really dont start on refunds, and reflect that it supports the club. the season was shortened, so average cost per game goes up a few £.

Not about to start writing moaning emails or suing them but if they offer me a refund I wouldn't say no!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Nope although not sure what relevance my age has on any of this

The idea that I am entitled to a refund and will therefore get one. Yes, in normal circumstances you would be entitled and would get it.

We ain’t in normal circumstances in case you have not noticed. This is the biggest crisis the world has faced since WW2, and before that the Spanish Flu of 1918. But you think that normal rules undoubtedly still apply..............let’s hope you are correct.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

More?

I really don’t want to have to pick you up on this, but to save one of them doing it, the Nigels did beat us on the 14/04/2018 [emoji17]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here