If i tried to punch you in the face

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Depends what type of punch TBH. Better be a good one like tyson om the deck punch or I would take you to the f***ing cleaners #firstdanblackbelt

Otherwise a block and then gouge eyes out.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
and i'm pretty quick

What if any.... sort of martial art type shit would you use to deflect said punch?

remember your face, my fist, black eye and bruises, and i've got a "snap" punch so i will f*** you up two times for 50 euros.

Oldest trade known to man and still going strongly.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Everything depends on how quick your punch was and how fast the opponents reactions are.

That said, if you were properly trained/disciplined in disarming/disabling another person, you'd know that a punch to the face as an initial attack wouldn't at all be the most affective method.
You'd also know that your hands and wrists are some of the weakest parts of your body to attack with.

I'll give you that one for free. :cheers:

And this man speaks sense.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Hard enough to beat a Cassowary? Or are you talking hard enough to give his man foe a damn good seeing to?

Hard enough for that quick right arm of his to leave you knocked out and wiped off the floor!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Red star portslade is that you in this clip
Never fight a man who knows boxing - YouTube

I'm actually in that video and the guy fighting definitely isn't Red star portslade aka Phil Mitchell!
The man fighting was actually Leonardo Ulloa shortly after he signed for us! The bastard wouldn't sign my Albion season Calender so I rang a few mates to come down. As you can see, he took a hiding. (I'm the one in the white top)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm actually in that video and the guy fighting definitely isn't Red star portslade aka Phil Mitchell!
The man fighting was actually Leonardo Ulloa shortly after he signed for us! The bastard wouldn't sign my Albion season Calender so I rang a few mates to come down. As you can see, he took a hiding. (I'm the one in the white top)

did you forget to take your comedy pill today?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
did you forget to take your comedy pill today?

Sorry, I've forgotten what I was going to type! Nevertheless, at least you haven't forgotten me x

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A straight forward number 1 block to deflect your fist whilst then grabbing your sleeve with the same hand and pulling you toward me to maintain your forward momentum and crushing your nose on impact with my forward moving forehead, as I have had to do more than once in the past.
Call it a combination of Lau Gar and street wise.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've always got a thick and sometimes disconcertingly sticky cabbage cloud at the ready to burst from my toxic anus. Even if your punch was thrown in the right direction, your fist would be slown by the gooey nimbus that then surrounded me. The stench would mentally confuse you too and once you'd worked out where you are, why you were there and even where this pungent mist came from, you wouldn't have a clue where i'd disappeared to, and how and why you have two hands and ten thumbs now.

I'm pretty sure I was walking behind you on the stairs up to the wsu yesterday afternoon.

I've been downwind of a fart on some stairs before, it's a tactic I've deployed myself in the past. However, this was different. It stayed with it's owner for the last four flights of stairs, getting more toxic as we ascended. The concourse has never looked sweeter (once my eyesight had returned)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports