Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If i tried to punch you in the face

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
and i'm pretty quick

What if any.... sort of martial art type shit would you use to deflect said punch?

remember your face, my fist, black eye and bruises, and i've got a "snap" punch so i will f*** you up two times.
Auto reflex would take over. Right hook to the chin with a follow through would be the last move before everything goes blank. Assuming you didn't want any more, people would then help me to my feet and I'd go home.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Your gay shit won't work on me Mr T

My fart is the bomb
your blinded
wot smell is goin on
with a flash of the pants
i'll do you harm
cos i attack
with a snap
with the power you lack
which will leak through your crack
like a constipated geography teacher
all brown jumpers and smelling like shit
as i take your sense of smell as you prey to your preacher in hell

Tupac is not dead!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
and i'm pretty quick

What if any.... sort of martial art type shit would you use to deflect said punch?

remember your face, my fist, black eye and bruises, and i've got a "snap" punch so i will f*** you up two times.

Everything depends on how quick your punch was and how fast the opponents reactions are.

That said, if you were properly trained/disciplined in disarming/disabling another person, you'd know that a punch to the face as an initial attack wouldn't at all be the most affective method.
You'd also know that your hands and wrists are some of the weakest parts of your body to attack with.

I'll give you that one for free. :cheers:

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
If I was out of order and offended you then I would take the slap. If not and it was totally unprovoked then I would do my best to kick the f*** out of you.....in the nicest way possible :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Handcuffs.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
and i'm pretty quick

Wipe on..... Wipe off. Easy.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
and i'm pretty quick

I'd tear your head off and shit down your neck!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Pretty quick aint quick enough.

I'd tear you a new arsehole.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
I'd duck it, then tear your face off.

I would then place it on my own face, go for a drink with your friends and confess all kinds of nasty shit.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I get the impression T that you like to see 2 men going at it :catfight::safeway:

All this talk of shitting down people's necks and ripping new arse holes and shooting in the throat & handcuffs , I thought this thread was about Macho fighting but ends up a gay bondage man on man thread
:clap:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I'd duck it, then tear your face off.

I would then place it on my own face, go for a drink with your friends and confess all kinds of nasty shit.

................then go home and get a blow job off his missus!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What a weird and forgetful little boy you are !!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You have to give the thread starter credit, he is well hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here