Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If i tried to punch you in the face

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
and i'm pretty quick

What if any.... sort of martial art type shit would you use to deflect said punch?

remember your face, my fist, black eye and bruises, and i've got a "snap" punch so i will f*** you up two times.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i'd let you punch my face. you would break your hand on my skintanium armour. i would then laugh at you thusly: Muwahahaha

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Unless you've watched all 18 series of Power Rangers, then I've watched enough Teenage mutant hero turtles to know how to dodge any of your quick attacks. Powerbunga dude!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
One swift swish of my trunk and you'll be on the deck, no worries.

Just ask @Dick Knights Mumm. He knows.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I'd give you a big kiss to put you off guard then give you a good ol kicking in the knackers

Your gay shit won't work on me Mr T

My punch is the bomb
your blinded
wot's goin on
with a flash of the palm
i'll do you harm
cos i attack
with a snap
with the power you lack
you'll look back
on your life
like a geography teacher
all brown jumpers and shit
as i take your life as you prey to your preacher

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Pull out my gun and shoot you in the f***ing throat , two times

That's a bit harsh isn't it? Forcing him to give you oral sex is bad enough, but twice!?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've always got a thick and sometimes disconcertingly sticky cabbage cloud at the ready to burst from my toxic anus. Even if your punch was thrown in the right direction, your fist would be slown by the gooey nimbus that then surrounded me. The stench would mentally confuse you too and once you'd worked out where you are, why you were there and even where this pungent mist came from, you wouldn't have a clue where i'd disappeared to, and how and why you have two hands and ten thumbs now.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I've always got a thick and sometimes disconcertingly sticky cabbage cloud at the ready to burst from my toxic anus. Even if your punch was thrown in the right direction, your fist would be slown by the gooey nimbus that then surrounded me. The stench would mentally confuse you too and once you'd worked out where you are, why you were there and even where this pungent mist came from, you wouldn't have a clue where i'd disappeared to, and how and why you have two hands and ten thumbs now.

Ok i'm out, i'm handing this thread over......

f*** Meade's Ball up fellas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here