If i tried to punch you in the face

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
and i'm pretty quick

What if any.... sort of martial art type shit would you use to deflect said punch?

remember your face, my fist, black eye and bruises, and i've got a "snap" punch so i will f*** you up two times.

I don't like violence and i am not a violent man-but if i feel my time is not up,and it's not going to be taken by you at this stage...then it's an energy thing,i waste not time talking.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
and i'm pretty quick

What if any.... sort of martial art type shit would you use to deflect said punch?

remember your face, my fist, black eye and bruises, and i've got a "snap" punch so i will f*** you up two times.

If you stoped posting utter horse shit on here long enough to venture into the real world and tried to punch me in the face I would dip my head so you broke all your knuckles on the top of my head and the systematically go about taking your f***ing skull apart. Now, f*** off.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
If you stoped posting utter horse shit on here long enough to venture into the real world and tried to punch me in the face I would dip my head so you broke all your knuckles on the top of my head and the systematically go about taking your f***ing skull apart. Now, f*** off.

1918.jpg

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Your gay shit won't work on me Mr T

My punch is the bomb
your blinded
wot's goin on
with a flash of the palm
i'll do you harm
cos i attack
with a snap
with the power you lack
you'll look back
on your life
like a geography teacher
all brown jumpers and shit
as i take your life as you prey to your preacher

if your punch is anything like your bars .......laugh

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
and i'm pretty quick

I would tell you to grow up and sort your life out

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'd say something along the lines of... "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Haha! Perfect! Shit thread but I applaud that pic!

I don't agree sometimes crap ideas for a thread turn into a good laugh that's why I love NSC , I can talk football & make sense on 10 threads and talk absolute bollocks and behave like a child on another 10 threads thats why I love it

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't agree sometimes crap ideas for a thread turn into a good laugh that's why I love NSC , I can talk football & make sense on 10 threads and talk absolute bollocks and behave like a child on another 10 threads thats why I love it

Your punctuation is disgraceful.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
and i'm pretty quick

I would take the beating and then write to Paul Barber who would hopefully take away your season ticket for the 1901 Club until the Blackpool game or even after the Play Offs. So in the end I win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports