Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If England fail to qualify...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Reading bits of Redknapp's book in the newspapers this week has only further strengthened my belief that the FA shouldn't ever touch him with a bargepole.

Vain, self-important, bitter, deluded man.
Who's defence in the money/fraud/tax trial was 'I'm so fick I can't even use a mobile phone'.

But then couldn't wait to tell the world who wanted him as the manager on 'his mobile phone'.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I saw "Arry up at Waterstones in Leadenhall Market this week
Didn't seem to have any problems in writing his name in the hundreds of books that were being bought

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who's defence in the money/fraud/tax trial was 'I'm so fick I can't even use a mobile phone'.

But then couldn't wait to tell the world who wanted him as the manager on 'his mobile phone'.

Quite funny that he's said in the book that players including Steven Gerrard texted him to say they hoped he got the job.

Whereas Gerrard himself has denied that completely this week :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

'Arry telling porkies? Who'd believe it?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I honestly have no idea what the FAs Plan B is, but I think England under Hodgson are beginning to come together. Townsend looks like Walcott but with end product, Barkley is like a cross between a young Rooney and a young Gerrard, Wilshere has the ability.

I think the team has a humility about it, an honesty. I fancy we'll do well against Poland, 3-0 win. The only problem is Walker and Cahill, who could get exposed against top quality. What we need is Phil Jones to come to the party, and soon.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There has never been a plan b, just hopes of muddling through. I believe that our points an position in out group mean that we will make the play offs at the worst. However, Hoddle was right to write off our chances of winning in 2014....in fact he might as well write off 2018,2022 ...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I honestly have no idea what the FAs Plan B is, but I think England under Hodgson are beginning to come together. Townsend looks like Walcott but with end product, Barkley is like a cross between a young Rooney and a young Gerrard, Wilshere has the ability.

I think the team has a humility about it, an honesty. I fancy we'll do well against Poland, 3-0 win. The only problem is Walker and Cahill, who could get exposed against top quality. What we need is Phil Jones to come to the party, and soon.

Think Walker is suspended for Poland match isn't he?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Here's a hypothetical for you: IF England fail to reach the World Cup in Brazil, Hodgson would have to go. Who then takes over as England manager?
Tricky.
Ron Manager

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here