Ideas for a better atmosphere

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh hang on. Woodingdean Carl? No. Woodingdean Carl is an utter c**t.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
To be fair mate, I am from Bromley, went to school in Bromley, Lived in Bromley - I am not a Palace fan so this don't prove nuffin.

Also - if you are a genuine Albion fan just stick around and take any grief with a pinch of salt. A lot of keyboard warriors out there

Glory hunting plastic

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

The one and only Rev. Home of the beautifully nicknamed burger van 'Foot and Mouth at Bromley South'

Wow ! Thanks for sharing with us some very personal stuff. Good luck to you and your son, and remember that where you're FROM isn't important - it's where you're AT !:thumbsup:

There was a thread maybe a year or two ago about how come the non Brighton based Brighton fans supported us. It was pretty interesting and some rather bizarre reasons from what I remember, mine was rather ordinary!

Jerry Milton

Aug 10, 2016
Morning everyone. Some more good suggestions. Going to ignore those who think I am not a Seagulls fan. Me and Carl will be rocking at the Amex tomorrow with everyone else!!!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Here we go....Easy..Lets audition for 50 spotty oiks, dress them all in black, get a Spurs fan to act as the Choreographer and leader of the said group. We can put them all at the front of the SWC.

Get a drum, get them all singing and bouncing to some Eurotrash rubbish...Maybe chuck a megaphone in to the equation too.

We can then declare we have the best fans in the world and have the best atmosphere of any ground anywhere...

What do we think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports