Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for a better atmosphere

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I am a Brighton fan I am from Woodingdean. Why do people think I am a Palace fan? Ok I haven't been to many games but me and Carl are going to start this season.

Like your style fellow BHA fan. Out of interest, what did you think of Palace being 12 minutes away from European football and bragging rights forever, playing against ten men and 12 minutes away from winning their first ever silverware to better our Charity Shield and thus further bragging rights, possibly forever? As a fellow BHA fan I found it hilarious and I don't doubt that you feel the same way. Thoughts?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Like your style fellow BHA fan. Out of interest, what did you think of Palace being 12 minutes away from European football and bragging rights forever, playing against ten men and 12 minutes away from winning their first ever silverware to better our Charity Shield and thus further bragging rights, possibly forever? As a fellow BHA fan I found it hilarious and I don't doubt that you feel the same way. Thoughts?

He's probably going to need to consult Carl on that one.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Atmosphere comes from young men who vent off steam from their everyday lives and feel passionate in the moment. Not from creating a theatre for family entertainment. 4 steps to remedy the this -
1. Terrace the North
2. Move away fans closer to North
3. £15 pay on the gate for North
4. Accept that bad language and heated moments ( not violent behaviour) are part of football and educate stewards about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hove9

Aug 12, 2015
Hove
I sit in the East Stand Lower family section and see that most of the atmosphere is generated by the North Stand fans. To be honest, I only worked out the words to most of the chants from spending a game in the North Stand last season. I think any way to promote the chants and singing should be taken up.

Jerry Milton

Aug 10, 2016
I don't understand why people think I am Palace? Me and Carl just want to help improve the atmosphere and come up with some new songs,

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Here's my ideas
Thick Streamers from the WSU and ESU when players come out.
flags or scarves on every seat( see what happens for the Forest game on Friday) bring the ones from previous games.:albion2:
Iceland chant.
A drum :tantrum:
A bugle
A trumpet :vuvu:
A small band :rock::rock:
And the most important ingredient Brighton to score an average of four goals per game.
Safe standing in the north ( when rules change )
Keep building up the SWC more flags and banners.
Slower version singing of Sussex by the sea

No clackers

badger4

Sep 4, 2015
Trust me when that tosser Alex Pritchard plays against us you will see and hear a good atmosphere. Or buy an away ticket it was fantastic against Derby.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I am not a Palace fan. I am 17 and from Woodingdean. I went to Longhill and now go to City College. Why do people think I am Palace I thought this was a forum for Brighton fans? I haven't been to many games but my friend Carl has and his dad has a season ticket. I think he might even post on here!

Can I ask how old you are Jerry?

He's 17, apparently.

Carl... do you post on here??

Sorry, missed that. Fair play to the lad if he's not Palace and is new to the Amex and is new to NSC. Tough crowd.

He's 17, hasn't been to many games but finds it necessary to publish a 5 point manifesto on improving the atmosphere which includes face painting and songsheets.

100% Palace.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Atmosphere comes from young men who vent off steam from their everyday lives and feel passionate in the moment. Not from creating a theatre for family entertainment. 4 steps to remedy the this -
1. Terrace the North
2. Move away fans closer to North
3. £15 pay on the gate for North
4. Accept that bad language and heated moments ( not violent behaviour) are part of football and educate stewards about this.

Best post on the thread. Never happen though as that's not the type of atmosphere the club want. (I'm basing this view on the club's letter reproduced on the 'Banning orders' thread). Clackers and face paints are more the order of the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here