Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for a banner for the next Ipswich game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Hypothetically speaking of course. I really couldn't be arsed to spend good money on some fuckwitted drivel that doesn't make sense. Anyway....how about this for starters:

You're just a town full of dead whores.

Do I need to throw in some double negatives before our Suffolk friends make sense of it?

Bit harsh isn't it!? There's no need to involve a horrible disaster such as that to get involved into silly football "banter" (I use that term VERY loosely).

I mean, the banners were football related but the context was not relevant...so surely a witty relevant football banner to the Ipswich fans will go down like a treat

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Somethings money can't buy, Three points is one of them. 3-0

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
There are some things money can't buy...

A manager who doesn't know what he's doing isn't one of them. Paul Jewell.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Bit harsh isn't it!? There's no need to involve a horrible disaster such as that to get involved into silly football "banter" (I use that term VERY loosely).

I mean, the banners were football related but the context was not relevant...so surely a witty relevant football banner to the Ipswich fans will go down like a treat

I'm not actually going to make any banner, don't worry.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
There are some games money can't buy

Rearranged fixtures isn't one of them : We're not 'Boro !

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
"When your dad is also your grandad you must not not support Ipswich, you inbred pikeys".

I had no problem with Ipswich before today. Now i hope they go into administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here