Ideas for a banner for the next Ipswich game

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Hypothetically speaking of course. I really couldn't be arsed to spend good money on some fuckwitted drivel that doesn't make sense. Anyway....how about this for starters:

You're just a town full of dead whores.

Do I need to throw in some double negatives before our Suffolk friends make sense of it?

The following words need to be included
Morris danceing, the Village fool, Beastiality , Knuckle draggers,retarded inbread country yocals

CanaryCall

Feb 26, 2012
What about 'we made this really long banner but then we remembered you lot can't read without putting your extra finger on the page'

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
How about "we don't need a banner because our away fans actually make a noise". Ipswich fans were virtually mute.

Sent from my field radio

be fair. A performance like Ipswich gave is not one to bring many fans to a crescendo!

CanaryCall

Feb 26, 2012
Your exit list is cheese, ham, onion, potato, bgtfgdre, richard the lionheart, three, dennis taylor, toenails, ythsd, sir richard attenborough

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Some banners aren't not worth not reading.
This isn't not one of them: what the Suffolk hell was that?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Fun is Fun etc. but I hope that we don't go down this track.

Ipswich Town are a 'good old' football club just like the Albion, the vast majority of their fans, like ours, are decent and normal but perhaps, as we have, there are also one or two nutters. But in the past there has been no antipathy (hate) between our fans and I seriously hope that Saturday's incident can be pushed under the bed so to speak !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports