Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

U

um bongo molongo

I genuinely believe if we stay up this season in our current situation it will be the greatest achievement I've seen in nearly 20 years of following the Albion.

Top work fella, keep doing what you're doing!!

:clap2: :clap2:

Neon Light

Jan 8, 2004
Drinking pints of Whisky...................

The best manager we have ever had. Well in the thirt years I know of.

Thanks!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Mark, you're a genius. Thanks for everything you've done so far with this club. Long may it continue. I never thought that my admiration for Micky Adams could be surpassed. But you've proved me wrong. Fantastic.

:clap:

I don't get to see that many games living where I do but I always listen on the internet; well done, you're doing a great job.
And it's fortunate that this thread is being written having won our last game. If we lose on Saturday and the thread was being done next week there'd be people on here calling for your head!

So, here's a tip. All you have to do to stay in the fans' good books is to win every game. Simple really.

You have not been charged for this advice :D

Last edited:

WATF0RD ZERO

Jan 22, 2004
Like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all the work you have put in to date and to offer to buy you a drink and toast the future for us all. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

(Lush will sort out the bill ??? )

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
There are several things that I could say, but I will keep it short:

1) I will never be nasty about jocks again....promise.

2) Thanks.

Now don't mess it up.............

Oh, by the way please sign that contract, and if you need an agent I am available, it seems like a good job to have.

:mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mark

You are the MAN!

Long may you stay at the Albion.

Cheers

John

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Thanks for everything so far lets hope for a long and happy future with you at the helm.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
A sign of a great manager is one that gets that bit extra out of journeymen players and gets them to show it consistently, who is prepared to gamble sometimes with the team selection or tactics and doesn`t get readily swayed by contrary opinion, but additionally has the guts to admit when they perhaps got it wrong. A genius no less. You have entered that category.

I think the Brighton Manager`s job is a privilege for any manager. We have a club which, despite it`s current situation, has such solid support on the terraces and beyond, more fanatical than perhaps is recognised by the general media/population and above all else has such a big heart. Your recent observation that some of the players do not realise how good they are can equally apply to the present manager (and the fans). It isn`t the best stage in the world and we are skint in more ways than one, but unlike a couple of your predecessors, I do hope and you do give every indication, that you will commit the next couple of years of your career to what would be for me and thousands of others, a dream job, despite its difficulties and undoubted pressure. This isn`t an ordinary club, it`s a special club and it deserves a special manager. Please sign and you never know, we might see you lead the team out at falmer in years to come. Wouldn`t that be special!

Last edited:

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
Many thanks from across the pond inOntario Canada
I don't believe your name is Mark M.
I think your real nameis Marvo the Magician.
CONGRATULATIONS

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You're doing a top job so far Mark. Keep it up and sign that contract!!
:clap:

ojalbion

Jul 7, 2003
it just gets better and better, West Ham and Tottenham will remain with me for a long time (although in toilet when Carpenter equalised!)

Well done Mr McGhee, long may it continue

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Well done on a great job. Keep up the good work and thanks for the memories at Cardiff. West Ham and Sheffield Utd weren't bad either:clap2: :clap2:

Hope you sign that new contract soon.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Mark - with you the future's bright - sign now and make your future blue and white!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here