Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zed Seagull

Thanks for some of the best memories of Brighton & Hove Albion i'll ever have.

Thanks for Cardiff

Thanks for keeping us up

Thanks for trying to achieve the impossible last season against all the odds.

All the best for the future Mark.

Paul fae Aberdeen

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Very sorry to see you go.Come on here and have a word!

Great that you are staying in Brighton :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Thanks for giving it your best shot. I don't think anyone could have achieved more. The money you got for Virgo (previously farmed out to Exeter) & Currie (an astute free signing) has probably enabled us to survive. Your loyalty to the club didn't prevent you from being shafted when they that know the cost of everything & the value of nothing pulled the financial carpet from beneath your feet.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Thanks for all the work you did in exceptionally difficult circumstances, especially the day out in Cardiff. Good luck with whatever you do in the future.

:drink:

Bit late though now, INNIT?

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Thanks for doing the best that you could with the circumstances as they are, and thank you for your part in one of the most memorable days in the history of this football club at Cardiff in 2004.

Why are we still "signing" this now, BTW?

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Cheers Mark. Thought you done a decent job.

Your lover
Leslie.

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
Thank you Mark you leave this club in a far worst state than when you joined however its was no way all your fault some of the team let you down big time and the home crowd did not help lack of funds was always a major issue but all in all we had some good times and going up via the play offs will be a graet memory but I think your greatest achivement will be keeping us up in the championship the loss of Adam Vergo Danny Cullip we never replaced these players and have suffered ever since.

Never mind thats football we will bounce back and so will you all the best and good luck in getting the swansea job go get Leon!:drink:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Thanks Mark, your time with us brought some memories that will stay with me as long as the 83 Cup Final and Hereford.

The Play-offs were truly fantastic, and the achievement of staying in the division the following year, beating the likes of West Ham and Sunderland, was truly remarkable.

Good luck wherever you go next ... unless it Palace.

:clap:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
AlexFrutos said:
Why are we still "signing" this now, BTW?

I can only speak for myself, but in my case it's because I didn't read the top of thread properly, and though the meal with Mark, was coming up this week.

:dunce:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Thanks for everything you did for us. Despite our financial constraints you made us into a half decent side.

I am very sorry to see you go. Once again our Board/Chairman have made a decision for all the wrong reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here