Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done Mark. Keep up the good work. Thanks for getting on with the job and not moaning about the lack of resources. You have shown what can be achieved with a bit of hard work and application. We were favourites for relegation, and I now feel that we are favourites to stay up and that is down to you, cheers.

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
you are doing a great job, given the circumstances. as the song says 'things will only get better'...

thanks

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Mark you are an absolute LEGEND. you have given confidence to the team and the fans and while things may never be going smoothly off the pitch it is nice to know that we have such a fantastic manager in the hot seat bringing talent, commitment and home bred players the albion.

you have given us so many fantastic memories of this season, please give us at least one more and sign the contract.

:clap2: keep up the fantastic work!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Mark, you haev done a superb job for us since you came in and Id now say you are the best manager weve had in the 20 years Ive been supporting the club, and there is some serious competition for that accolade.

Sign the contract and lets all move forward to a great future, hopefully at Falmer!!!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You are doing an amazing job Mark, and I look forward to you signing your new contract and then leading us out for the first game at Falmer...

Prof P

Sep 22, 2004
Mark - you're doing a sensational job. Between you, Dick, the players and the fans we'll get to the promised land and you will go down in history as the manager who got us there.
Go on, sign up.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Sign the contact or i will tell everyone about your cocaine and lsd addiction :lolol:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Well what can i say that has not already been said, you got us out of Div 2 playing the sort of football that gets you promotion, and now we are playing with belief and confidence that we are goning to win every game, you have done this. The youngsters your bringing in to the squad have done us all proud, long may it continue and Mark two more things.

WE ARE STAYING UP (WELL DONE YOUR A STAR)

SIGN A BLOODY CONTRACT NOW:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Not only are you a superb manager as has already been said,but I also always enjoy listening to your intelligent and succinct interviews which make most football managers sound like complete dunces.

Thanks for the fantastic job you are doing:)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks for your excellent work Mr McGhee.

Hope you're our manager when the lads run out at Falmer. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
An Albion legend.
Stick with us. We're going places.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Mark , keep doing what your doing , it seems to be working so far

Ash.

Grunty

Jan 16, 2004
Worthing
The team are playing like a well oiled machine and work hard.

They seem to be improving all the time.

Well done.

and thank you.

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here