• Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fair enough Sim, it's only 7 days.

But I'm sitting at home bored with the plague and needed something to entertain me.

p.s. and totaly unrelated, Pakistan have a batsman called JAMSHED which is quality, if I was to have more kids, which I won't, JAMSHED would be somehow shoehorned into their name.

That is indeed a great name, a touch of the Willy Wonka's about it too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not entirely sure a good old fashioned binfest based on the ability to post bollox or not, is good form just a few hours before the annual Most Prolific Posters of the year, are to be announced.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fair enough Sim, it's only 7 days.

But I'm sitting at home bored with the plague and needed something to entertain me.

p.s. and totaly unrelated, Pakistan have a batsman called JAMSHED which is quality, if I was to have more kids, which I won't, JAMSHED would be somehow shoehorned into their name.
f***ing tremendous name, that.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
As this thread is now vaguely about oddly reasoned banning I would like to say I completely support it. Adds greatly to the ambience.

When my friend Albert worked at the Basketmakers he would occasionally bar someone for being boring and it made for a fine establishment. Were he still in the trade somewhere would be a fantastic pub where people showing each other apps on their iphones would be promptly dispatched from the premises.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
As this thread is now vaguely about oddly reasoned banning I would like to say I completely support it. Adds greatly to the ambience.

When my friend Albert worked at the Basketmakers he would occasionally bar someone for being boring and it made for a fine establishment. Were he still in the trade somewhere would be a fantastic pub where people showing each other apps on their iphones would be promptly dispatched from the premises.

What happened to Blue?. Used to go to a lot of quiz nights there many moons ago.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

ouch ouch ouch ouch

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
For what its worth, this is exactly what Tim wanted, well played Sir.
Also I don't think HKFC comes out of it too well either, he comes across just as attention seeking as HB&B.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Have just watched the press conference on Player. I can confirm that HB&B's scoop is that the players will probably be eating Chicken and Pasta for breakfast because of the early kick off. Other than that, not much to report.

Have just watched the press conference on Player. I can confirm that HB&B's scoop is that the players will probably be eating Chicken and Pasta for breakfast because of the early kick off. Other than that, not much to report.

You'll have to do better than that,

15 minutes, watch it again and report back or, well you know what.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What binfests have there been on NSC this year besides this skirmish?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
You'll have to do better than that,

15 minutes, watch it again and report back or, well you know what.

Erm.....

Jake is back, as is Romain. Gus looked very cheerful. He is very happy not to have to face Demba Ba and is happy if Pardew wants to rest Cisse as well. Darren Bent and Messi signing tomorrow. They are still negotiating re Matt Sparrow (I guess with Scunny, but not clear on that).

It pretty much confirms that this was indeed a Ooh look at me thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports