Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to Gus' press conference this morning

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
On the subject of mods, i was banned for trolling after i said Wayne Bridge was the best Lb in the league, which you could argue he is.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
On the subject of mods, i was banned for trolling after i said Wayne Bridge was the best Lb in the league, which you could argue he is.

He certainly has the FITTEST girlfriend (gratuitous proof attached).

frankie_sandford_2955512.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Erm.....

Jake is back, as is Romain. Gus looked very cheerful. He is very happy not to have to face Demba Ba and is happy if Pardew wants to rest Cisse as well. Darren Bent and Messi signing tomorrow. They are still negotiating re Matt Sparrow (I guess with Scunny, but not clear on that).

It pretty much confirms that this was indeed a Ooh look at me thread.

And there you have it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Careful,he's got an itchy trigger finger.

we go back a long way...i used to smack his bowling all over the park pitches of Brighton many years ago ( actually he was a decent cricketer in his day - but i would never tell him that to his face)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He certainly has the FITTEST girlfriend (gratuitous proof attached).

View attachment 38059

give it a minute and that blob of ice cream is just about to drop off into her....................................................................Oh gawd.

I am off for a lie down with a copy of the radio times

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
give it a minute and that blob of ice cream is just about to drop off into her....................................................................Oh gawd.

I am off for a lie down with a copy of the radio times

Andrex is more absorbant

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
First they came for the dullard attention seeking journalist. I did not speak out, because I was not a dullard attention seeking journalist...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent work all round, NSC. Cracking thread. And I include HB&B in that praise. We all have our parts to play round here and he plays his very well.

But I've never quite understood who's in the groovy gang? Or what happened to the old clique? Are they one and the same?

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Excellent work all round, NSC. Cracking thread. And I include HB&B in that praise. We all have our parts to play round here and he plays his very well.

But I've never quite understood who's in the groovy gang?

Fred and Daphne? Velma (to make them look more fabulous)?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

sums up a good proportion of the eejits that post on here to be fair!! Dunno why HB&B is being singled out for being a CJTC when there are so, so many others worthy of higher scorn.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I've got as far as page 6 & have yet to read anything that came out of the press conference. I do now know that HB&B has been banned for a week though! Clever the way that the thread titles disguise the real news.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You can't ban him just for being boring..... if that's the criteria for everyone posting it's going to be a quiet week.HBB in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here