Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to Gus' press conference this morning

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
What happened to Blue?. Used to go to a lot of quiz nights there many moons ago.

Blue still runs the Basketmakers. Plus also the Oak on St James's Street. Might still have a pub in Lewes too (not sure). Rarely works bar shifts now he is Boss Class. As regards this thread, HB&B is a bellend but laughing at him is one of the guilty pleasures of NSC.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
HB&B's threads can, like lots of others on here be somewhat tedious, however this ban is IMO is way over the top ( I actually found out from it that JFC was back training with us)

If the mods banned everyone for starting attention seeking threads there would be a lot of banned people, and NSC would be a lot less interesting.

I think the mod concerned hasn't covered himself in glory on this one.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What is the point of this thread ?? can,t be arsed to read beyond page 1

The banning of Hove Born and Bred because a mod found this thread relating to a press conference attention-seeking.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
HB&B's threads can, like lots of others on here be somewhat tedious, however this ban is IMO is way over the top ( I actually found out from it that JFC was back training with us)

If the mods banned everyone for starting attention seeking threads there would be a lot of banned people, and NSC would be a lot less interesting.

I think the mod concerned hasn't covered himself in glory on this one.

Agree with all of that. HKFC quite often comes across as a irritating, argumentative and petty little twat. I've no problem with that and always assumed that was due to a somewhat abrasive writing style. However, banning a member for a week in that manner is piss-poor and simply lends substance to the assumption.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hans Krays Fan Club. 0 - 0 Tim Nice but Dim.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Genuinely funny thread. Technically speaking, the performance from [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] has been superb. I think the comparison to a pub landlord is about right, and in the good old days you might have been able to mention a bookmaker too. Not too many characters left in the world, but a few remain on NSC.

I like Tim, I get his sense of humour and find him very funny. More so in person than on here to be fair, but I'm sure he won't mind the entertainment which has come with this thread.

Also, as an aside, some of the contributions from [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] have been glorious.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
What is the point of this thread ?? can,t be arsed to read beyond page 1

Can we introduce bans for being lazy? Or is the above post simply facetious and therefore acceptable?
I request a ruling from one of Bozzas underlings.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
First they came for the dullard attention seeking journalist. I did not speak out, because I was not a dullard attention seeking journalist...

When they came for the Palace trolls I said nothing, When they came for the ridiculous signing posters I said nothing, When they came for Hove Born and Bred I said.. he 's over there just off The Drove

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
When they came for the Palace trolls I said nothing, When they came for the ridiculous signing posters I said nothing, When they came for Hove Born and Bred I said.. he 's over there just off The Drove

Sadly they have never come for the palace trolls.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Hacktually, this may be the MOST attention the plank boring and bred has ever garnered.

He really is a spacktackular twat!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Agree with all of that. HKFC quite often comes across as a irritating, argumentative and petty little twat. I've no problem with that and always assumed that was due to a somewhat abrasive writing style. However, banning a member for a week in that manner is piss-poor and simply lends substance to the assumption.

You, sir, with genuine respect, could really not be further from the truth. He's a smashing fella.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No doubt the groovy gang will be creaming themselves over this

HB&B banned for a week, Funniest thread of the year so far, I've creamed myself AND discovered i'm in the Groovy gang - What's not to like ?

*edit* it may have been better a few years ago when Nibble used to really go into one, rather than his new mature 'gently simmering' persona

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here