I went to Gus' press conference this morning

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Looks like HKFC is using his moderator status to deal with his own personal grudges. Poor show.

No mate. Not this time. Put it this way probably the only MOD with enough balls (apols to Edna) to actually do smething about his trolling.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ridiculous ban considering some of the total arse crumpets on here that revel in misery and belittle the club and it's staff at every given opportunity.

Not at all, perhaps inadvertently I think you've raised a good point: I think they should be banned as well, one of them in particular.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Not at all, perhaps inadvertently I think you've raised a good point: I think they should be banned as well, one of them in particular.

Well, maybe. Double standards certainly and I know which posters are more damaging to this place as a whole. HB&B is pretty harmless, let's be honest.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
There are people on here that have been posting for much longer than me. Ive been posting for only a year and a half and am already bored of reading these threads from hove born and inbred. Always the same, oh oh guess where ive been? Then we are told about some moronic question that he put to GP, the sort of inane, nothing question which must surely drive GP to utter despair. Dealing with these local moron journos working for the upper east Portslade gazette or some such nonsense. Then hb&b has to come on here and wet himself in anticipation of telling us all about it whilst in the process telling us precisely nothing apart from how GP told me this, GP told me that as if it were only him and our manager together in a room. Utterly tedious nonsense and i can fully understand why posters who have been around a long time are just fed up with it at times.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No, (as you well know) he's suggesting there are double standards at work. He just chose to do it in wanky thesp-speak, to show us all how terrible learned he is.

It's hardly wanky thesp speak is it. It's from a book that most people would have read at GCSE level English and was used in a jokey manner. Quite the antagonistic chap aren't you considering you are a mod. No wonder you are shit at it. Personally I always wonder what sort of person, apart from the owner of the site, would actually want to be a mod. "Sir, sir! Can I take names down while you're out of the class Sir, Sir!"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's hardly wanky thesp speak is it. It's from a book that most people would have read at GCSE level English and was used in a jokey manner. Quite the antagonistic chap aren't you considering you are a mod. No wonder you are shit at it.

I know where its from, thanks.

How was it used 'in a jokey manner'?

I am quite antagonistic, as it goes. Not in your league though, petal.

So if I get this right:

Tim posts a thread saying he was at Gus' press conference this morning, which he was.
HKFC demands to know more and gives Tim 15 minutes to post more.
Tim does.
HKFC decides it isn't enough and bans him, because he can.

Tell me HKFC, as well as being ginger, are you short too, it would make sense?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So if I get this right:

Tim posts a thread saying he was at Gus' press conference this morning, which he was.
HKFC demands to know more and gives Tim 15 minutes to post more.
Tim does.
HKFC decides it isn't enough and bans him, because he can.

Tell me HKFC, as well as being ginger, are you short too, it would make sense?

Yes, you've read it all spot on, and I'm 5'4".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This boiling up into a good old fashioned NSC binfest :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This boiling up into a good old fashioned NSC binfest :thumbsup:

It certainly is. Smashing stuff.

(I can't believe the odd quality poster like [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] is piling in to defend hb&b. The man is a total bum-hat and had this coming)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Personally I always wonder what sort of person, apart from the owner of the site, would actually want to be a mod.

One who is a friend of the site owner and has been asked if he would mind helping out?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As an NB, if you really thougth he should be banned you should have banned him and put it onto Moderating decisions, not make a big song and dance about it on a thread so you can look good. But I guess then you wouldn't get the attention that you accuse HB&B of seeking. You didn't look good.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There are people on here that have been posting for much longer than me. Ive been posting for only a year and a half and am already bored of reading these threads from hove born and inbred. Always the same, oh oh guess where ive been? Then we are told about some moronic question that he put to GP, the sort of inane, nothing question which must surely drive GP to utter despair. Dealing with these local moron journos working for the upper east Portslade gazette or some such nonsense. Then hb&b has to come on here and wet himself in anticipation of telling us all about it whilst in the process telling us precisely nothing apart from how GP told me this, GP told me that as if it were only him and our manager together in a room. Utterly tedious nonsense and i can fully understand why posters who have been around a long time are just fed up with it at times.

I get that it must bore you to tears and probably others here. I guess, in my mind, I put HB&B's threads as minor journalist at an official BHAFC press conference, and making it out Poyet was confiding in him, in the same category as Ernest's SAUCE posts or the threads bhadebenhams used to make lusting after Dean Wilkins. The repetitiveness and you-know-what-to-expect nature of the posts are part of their joke, intended or otherwise. I'm surprised people allow themselves to get so worked up about them. I suppose everyone's different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports