Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to Gus' press conference this morning

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Looks like HKFC is using his moderator status to deal with his own personal grudges. Poor show.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Banning HB&B smacks of the kid showing off to be popular amongst his mates. Easy target as well. So he bores you, well don't go on his thread and hound him into a banning then. None of you stick your head above the parapit to remove CP trolls but you ban someone for being dull? It's not like any of the mods exactly excell on the exciting post front.

But thats not the point.

Look at how the thread is worded. You almost expect some news or a scoop. But he KEEPS doing it thats the thing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But thats not the point.

Look at how the thread is worded. You almost expect some news or a scoop. But he KEEPS doing it thats the thing.

Exactly, I did the same thing in relation to the 2,472 emails I sent to Cheryl Cole, and now I have to wear a tag and am not allowed within 60 miles of Newcastle.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
But thats not the point.

So what? He's not being offensive, insulting or aggressive. In fact I felt bad for him when he was trying to post something to avoid a banning. Okay, HB&B doesn't come out of any thread showered in glory but in my worthless opinion HKFC was out of order. That's all I have to say on this twatfest.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The fact this banning has annoyed that tiresome bore Beach Hut causing him to trot out his usual "groovy gang" whine is an added bonus.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
To a point, of course, you are right - in that he does it for attention, and he's got that.

The difference is that now we won't have to read his smug acknowledgement of that attention any more.

Good on you mate, the guy is an utterly tedious TWONK! Grounds enough for a ban surely

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So what? He's not being offensive, insulting or aggressive. In fact I felt bad for him when he was trying to post something to avoid a banning. Okay, HB&B doesn't come out of any thread showered in glory but in my worthless opinion HKFC was out of order. That's all I have to say on this twatfest.

But he KEEPS doing it. HKFC was spot on. Maybe he will cease and desist now. Thank god.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is that where you keep your three sets of Christmas decorations?

No, (as you well know) he's suggesting there are double standards at work. He just chose to do it in wanky thesp-speak, to show us all how terrible learned he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here