Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to Gus' press conference this morning

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No he didn't, which is why he had to request the actual important information.

Anyway, a little rest from here will give hb&b time to check all his typos, before he files his earth shattering report to the Portslade Chronicle.

I thought HB&B was the chief sports reporter for the Southwick Observer ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
f***ing excellent. Can some of the more dorky mods please take note please? This is what you are there for, not banning people for swearing at gloating Palace fans.

Seconded.

Swearing at Palace trolls should be encouraged. That or give them an 'away end'.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Mate, don't take any offense by this, as on all other matters I find u a decent and interesting poster but as soon as I saw this thread I was just waiting for your response. You never seem to come over well in his threads imho

Then again, neither does Tim

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f***ing excellent. Can some of the more dorky mods please take note please? This is what you are there for, not banning people for swearing at gloating Palace fans.

Oh and THIS

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
HKFC you are now my favourite moderator.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
HKFC you are now my favourite moderator.

Seconded. Those who disagree with the decision can always follow hb&b on twitter, where you can get a link to a rubbish article he has written or learn that he has been on a run and how long it took him. (yes I did follow him, then rapidly unfollowed him, then for fairness unfollowed and unfriended everyone who had set up some kind of automated I've been for a run status update.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
The best part was that the did actually try to stop himself from being banned by posting utter drivel... Fantastic...!! :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty much the form of the mod who calls people a f***ing prick and gets away with it

No doubt the groovy gang will be creaming themselves over this

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He could be sick ... he could have accrued a few days of holiday ... his car might have broken down. C'mon there could be thousands of reasons why he's not training

:moo:

We have enough sicknotes, don't need another one plus he is not allowed any holiday until the end of May till mid-July, which is long enough! If his car had broken down, it is a shame Reyes is not still here, he would have given him a lift and I suppose he could have been helping the police with their enquiries if other Albion player activities are anything to go by..:whistle:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Banning HB&B smacks of the kid showing off to be popular amongst his mates. Easy target as well. So he bores you, well don't go on his thread and hound him into a banning then. None of you stick your head above the parapit to remove CP trolls but you ban someone for being dull? It's not like any of the mods exactly excell on the exciting post front.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not if you read the thred which is in the gold section, you were the one that looked very stupid to say the least

Without wishing to rake over old ground, it was in the evening after the 9-man Burnley game, when the whole stadium had been rocking, and you were having an unnecessary cheap dig at the East stand. You felt that me calling that as I saw it made me 'stupid'. Whatever.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Without wishing to rake over old ground, it was in the evening after the 9-man Burnley game, when the whole stadium had been rocking, and you were having an unnecessary cheap dig at the East stand. You felt that me calling that as I saw it made me 'stupid'. Whatever.

Oh whatever now and a little shrug and all is forgiven.

I really do not think you should moderate this board given your personal issues interfere with judgement

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here