• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
HB&B has accreditation for the press conferences, due to the piece he writes for Brighton and Hove News. That's perfectly legit, and good luck to him. Its nothing to do with NSC, unless he chooses to make it so, so no need for him to poll opinion on here.

If he wants to share any news with the posters on here, that would be great, and most welcome.

If he wants to use that privilaged access, purely to start threads basically stating "I know stuff that you don't, and I'm not going to share it" to satisfy his ego, then :wave:

All a bit harsh considering some of the bile that is posted on here. More importantly who is going to give us the early morning match day weather forecast now?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
All a bit harsh considering some of the bile that is posted on here. More importantly who is going to give us the early morning match day weather forecast now?

This.

My interpretation was that HB&B, having attended the press conference, and heard some interesting material which he intends to write up in his blog or whatever, was not unreasonably giving a trail to his blog (and, to be fair, other "outlets"), when it was written up. That's no different to what other journos do (e.g. Naylor, who is forever tweeting that something interesting's about to appear in the Argus). The fact that the trailer itself is uninformative is neither here nor there, and much less of a reason for a ban than half of what appears on NSC.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
it wont be the same without HB&B

Yep, it's a bloody dreadful state of affairs. I'm completely reliant on Timmy for in-depth matchday weather bulletins - not to mention his uncanny ability to predict where the great & the good are likely to land their helicoptors in the area. We can only hope that he manages to kick a few cyclists today in order to see himself right.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
HB&B has accreditation for the press conferences, due to the piece he writes for Brighton and Hove News. That's perfectly legit, and good luck to him. Its nothing to do with NSC, unless he chooses to make it so, so no need for him to poll opinion on here.

If he wants to share any news with the posters on here, that would be great, and most welcome.

If he wants to use that privilaged access, purely to start threads basically stating "I know stuff that you don't, and I'm not going to share it" to satisfy his ego, then :wave:

I just thought that if you gave him the chance before the next press conference to sound us out as to what he could ask, and then report back, we might find a use for him! I understand that he is not NSC's official journalist, but it might stop him posting this sort of harmless, but ultimately useless, thread! It MAY also satisfy his ego.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Ridiculous ban considering some of the total arse crumpets on here that revel in misery and belittle the club and it's staff at every given opportunity.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
confused.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports