Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to Gus' press conference this morning

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You have 15 minutes to add something worthwhile to this thread, failing which, I am going to ban you for 1 week for being an attention seeking dullard.

f***ing excellent. Can some of the more dorky mods please take note please? This is what you are there for, not banning people for swearing at gloating Palace fans.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You get more out of Andy Naylor than HB&B !!

Andy Naylor
‏@AndyNaylorArgus
Bruno and Buckley not training for #bhafc today, so on that basis are unlikely to feature. Forster-Caskey + Vincelot back from their loans.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
is Lua Lua ok after limping off?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You have 15 minutes to add something worthwhile to this thread, failing which, I am going to ban you for 1 week for being an attention seeking dullard.

Does NSC still give out those 'NSC Knighthood' things? If so, this post deserves one.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Keep going, Tim. Don't let the jealous mods get you down!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I love hb&b's posts

they have a childlike innocence to them aided by the year three grammar and lack of focus

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
f***ing excellent. Can some of the more dorky mods please take note please? This is what you are there for, not banning people for swearing at gloating Palace fans.

Or just banning Palace trolls for being complete knobs... but nope, ban a Brighton person for not giving enough information, couldn't make it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here