Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I predict this season is going to end horribly

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I predict that your prediction is wrong.

Losing a game of football due to one mis-kick does not mean the team is suddenly in meltdown!
I don't often get much correct...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I predict a level headed prediction comes true… oh….

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Insanely congested fixtures. The squad is way too thin to cope.

I think we should expect to be really disappointed with the end of this amazing season.

Not anyones fault - every one involved with this season should be incredibly proud, whatever happens. But it's so typical as an Albion fan for luck to be against us at such crucial times.
Close to the truth but the squad was just about able to cope. The selection away to Newcastle (almost sacrificing a game) in order to play our strongest team against Southampton was probably the kind of thing you were thinking might happen.

Don’t worry though. We’ll be in 4 competitions next season and I’m pretty sure we’ll have a squad to cope. With RDZ in the ears of the recruitment team constantly, it’s going to be an exciting transfer window.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Having to settle for Europa instead of Champions League, because of VAR, grrrrrrrrr.
Two VAR calls have gone our way pen against Manure and kept us in the game yesterday. We can’t keep going back to those moments without looking at points dropped in other games we should have won.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Two VAR calls have gone our way pen against Manure and kept us in the game yesterday. We can’t keep going back to those moments without looking at points dropped in other games we should have won.
It's not about VAR decisions coming to our rescue after the lino/ref failed to see something. It's when VAR makes a huge error that is so big that PGOML have to publicly apologise for their error, which costs us points (7).

VAR not making an error is not something that makes up for them costing us those points through incompetence or worse.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
There's a world of difference between a correct VAR decision and an incorrect one.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I didn't celebrate their goal being chalked off - I just felt it was a legitimate goal. At 50 frames per second VAR is unable to properly determine when the ball has left the passer, so the frame choice comes down to an estimate by the operator. Where the lines are take is also an estimate. There just isn't the accuracy to make decisions as tight as they are making them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here