Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I predict this season is going to end horribly

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The European dream is still very much alive...

Resting 3+ key players and still going on to (surely) win this would be massive for our season.
The season that is going to end horribly, right?

:dunce:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If it does, do you want us to bounce this?

FFS we just won 6-0 and people are rounding on someone expressing a reasonable fear. Sad

We could finish 5th, we could finish 9th. None of us actually KNOW.
That's always been my point! Why start a thread with such a bold prediction when literally ANYTHING could happen. And even if the worst happened, It would STILL not be a horrible season. I'm hardly 'rounding on someone'.

So do what you like with my post. I'm currently stranded waiting for a mobile tyre fitter to rescue me/replace a tyre and was was bored, browsing NSC and thought I would comment. If that makes me sad, then so be it. I think I can live with that... :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I must admit that I had a chuckle when Pascal Gross scored that beauty to make it 3-0 and the female commentator said "they're supposed to be tired!", as if she has read this thread and mocking me :ROFLMAO:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just watching Game of the Day... 2 up at the moment but look at United the other day - I expect we'll throw this away as we tire... the end of the season's going to be a disaster...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here