Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds like bollocks but

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How about the bringing in of any food or drink is banned and you can only buy from the caterers ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dave the Gaffer said:
I have some news that will affect Albion fans during the season and when they visit the clubs premises.

I am sworn to secrecy until 5 days have passed, and then I can reveal all, but it is news that I am absolutely disgusted about and this f***ing football club should be f***ing well ashamed of itself.

I have lost every bit of respect I have had for the Senior management of our club.

If Falmer is tuned down they can go and f*** off now!!!

I am really sorry but this news is just amazing. It does not affect the playing side of the club,BTW

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
how did you find out Dave? and is it ANYTHING to do with the Withdean itself?

(know you aren't allowed to say much but you seem pretty pissed with it)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Its nothing to do with the playing side.....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nemesis said:
They're doing away with forks at Withdean?

Too many people stabbing themselves in the legs to keep them awake during the game? :rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So we are not allowed to know till next Monday then ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We're resigning Leon. It does not affect the playing side of the club because he doesn't try to play.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Dave the Gaffer said:
I have some news that will affect Albion fans during the season and when they visit the clubs premises.

I am sworn to secrecy until 5 days have passed, and then I can reveal all, but it is news that I am absolutely disgusted about and this f***ing football club should be f***ing well ashamed of itself.

I have lost every bit of respect I have had for the Senior management of our club.

If Falmer is tuned down they can go and f*** off now!!!

I am really sorry but this news is just amazing. It does not affect the playing side of the club,BTW

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

If it is something that the club has done or is going to do that will piss fans off, then you as a fan, and on behalf of all fans, should piss the club off and let us all know what they have done!

If it is that bad then why should you feel guilty about abusing their trust ?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Re: Re: I know this sounds like bollocks but

The Wookiee said:
If it is something that the club has done or is going to do that will piss fans off, then you as a fan, and on behalf of all fans, should piss the club off and let us all know what they have done!

If it is that bad then why should you feel guilty about abusing their trust ?
He's got you there..... all I can say is :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Giraffe said:
The only thing I think that would make me cross, is if for some bizarre reason they moved the away supporters to another stand and tried to get home supporters to sit in the Hove end.
and even then i think that would actually help abit , being closer to the singing section and that

no , i trust Dave with this one, if he really is as pissed off as he comes across this must be BIG :ohmy:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Re: Re: I know this sounds like bollocks but

Voroshilov said:
Look at me,Look at me. I'm important. People tell me secrets. But i get angry. Look at me. I've been on the radio you know. Look at me. I'm disgusted - just see. You're not important enough to know what i know. But I'm angry- ooh I could just scream.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Mr Burns said:
BREAKING NEWS..... SUSSEX BY THE SEA HAS BEEN SCRAPED!
That'll f*** the CD up then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here