Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds like bollocks but

Re: Re: I know this sounds like bollocks but

Voroshilov said:
Look at me,Look at me. I'm important. People tell me secrets. But i get angry. Look at me. I've been on the radio you know. Look at me. I'm disgusted - just see. You're not important enough to know what i know. But I'm angry- ooh I could just scream.

No! I won't have it - Guffer is our FRIEND, the mouthpiece of the SUPPORTER!

it's just his secret, that's all, and he's not allowed to bore us with it yet :rolleyes:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The roof is going to be removed from the North Stand, just so everyone has to brave the elements.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Dave the Gaffer said:
I have some news that will affect Albion fans during the season and when they visit the clubs premises.

I am sworn to secrecy until 5 days have passed, and then I can reveal all, but it is news that I am absolutely disgusted about and this f***ing football club should be f***ing well ashamed of itself.

I have lost every bit of respect I have had for the Senior management of our club.

If Falmer is tuned down they can go and f*** off now!!!

I am really sorry but this news is just amazing. It does not affect the playing side of the club,BTW

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Ditto Dave. It is x x x x ing disgusting. It is appalling. It is shameful. It is why trade unions were formed in the first place. I hope that there is a march on Queens Road and North Road when the news breaks out. I AM SO ANGRY!!!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It has to be about renting out the changing rooms as abatoirs during non-play-days. By Saturday the lesser known meat is removed and the players get to hang their outfits on the bleeding hooks that dangle a metre or so from the ceiling. I am fairly sure, as we all are, that despite the concerted efforts to have this place swept and hosed each week, there might well be the odd occasion when a cow-eye or a big pair of horse's nads are found on the shower floor. Fun is sure to follow.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Dave the Gaffer said:
I have some news that will affect Albion fans during the season and when they visit the clubs premises.

Does it involve some friends and a piano?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'll trust Dave with this one.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bacon baguette van going?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh for crying out load stop keeping us in suspenders (sorry meant supense).

What on earth are you on about ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I know what it's about too, but I know more than Dave (I think)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will tell you when I can.

Meade's_Ball said:
It has to be about renting out the changing rooms as abatoirs during non-play-days. By Saturday the lesser known meat is removed and the players get to hang their outfits on the bleeding hooks that dangle a metre or so from the ceiling. I am fairly sure, as we all are, that despite the concerted efforts to have this place swept and hosed each week, there might well be the odd occasion when a cow-eye or a big pair of horse's nads are found on the shower floor. Fun is sure to follow.

Too late MB, it's already gone ahead. I notice Magoo has been given his rightful place as the central figure in this new facility

Attachments

• dsc00872.jpg
    dsc00872.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 853

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The only thing I think that would make me cross, is if for some bizarre reason they moved the away supporters to another stand and tried to get home supporters to sit in the Hove end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here