Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate Arsenal.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
A lot of my friends are Arsenal fans, born and raised in North London, and are a totally decent and knowledgeable bunch. I also spent many a happily grim afternoon in the 80s watching the likes of Perry Groves from the North Bank. I actually find myself a little bit sorry for them as they haven't experienced the ups and downs of promotion and relegation and their perspective on success is high but narrow and, as the financial stakes are raised, all the more elusive.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Really, the only reason we've got to hate Arsenal is for turning us over in our first game in the old First Division. A few years back I met a complete idiot who changed his club from ours to theirs on the strength of that one game!! Be that as it may, forget Arsenal, it's still Palace we should be hating.... much more history there.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Arsenal always come across as "Snobby".
Wenger is at best "Strange" and at worst...................
Adams,Merson,Seamen....all nice guys..............
An over aggressive team that complain when anybody is aggressive towards them.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Wenger's support for Falmer For All means I will never hate him.

And they are much less objectionable than the other big clubs.

I don't hate Arsenal.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
A lot of my friends are Arsenal fans, born and raised in North London, and are a totally decent and knowledgeable bunch. I also spent many a happily grim afternoon in the 80s watching the likes of Perry Groves from the North Bank. I actually find myself a little bit sorry for them as they haven't experienced the ups and downs of promotion and relegation and their perspective on success is high but narrow and, as the financial stakes are raised, all the more elusive.

Well put

solly

Aug 31, 2005
This ..... I have been to the Emirates twice this year to watch them, have to say they play some lovely football and their fans conduct themsleves well. Maybe a little quiet in their suppprt. I spent much of my time working in North London and can say inmho they have as many proper fans with good structured thoughts on football aa any other club. They have sold and develpoed their old ground and built their new ground not in any major debt and with their future in fron of them. I expect someone like Thierry Henry will be groomed as Wenger's replacement and he could be another Pep Guardiola. Having said all that lets do them when they get down here and give them a lesson in good solid football

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This ..... I have been to the Emirates twice this year to watch them, have to say they play some lovely football and their fans conduct themsleves well. Maybe a little quiet in their suppprt. I spent much of my time working in North London and can say inmho they have as many proper fans with good structured thoughts on football aa any other club. They have sold and develpoed their old ground and built their new ground not in any major debt and with their future in fron of them. I expect someone like Thierry Henry will be groomed as Wenger's replacement and he could be another Pep Guardiola. Having said all that lets do them when they get down here and give them a lesson in good solid football
Nice brace from you would be nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here