Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Out or In

Hyypia Out or In

• Total voters

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I keep hoping that maybe it will all fall into place, that the players will finally get it and tear up the league, albeit League 1 next season!

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Out. He's clueless. Why did he not change anything on Saturday when we did not look like winning the game and had our most creative player (Tex) and a striker that last time he played, scored (Colunga) sitting on the bench. Instead, brings on O'Grady.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Asn outsider I would say - Keep Hyypia until Christmas; if by then you are still hovering around the relegation zone, then get rid.

A new manager (already lined up if possible, there re enough out there not in employment at present) would then have the January transfer window to bring in the necessary reinforcements.

That way Sami could at least have half a season to prove himself. Any shorter then I think you'll destabilise the club and supporters' confidence further.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
This is why you soppy old git...:)
It's because many are confused at the moment as its a mixture of blaming the clowns running the club and blaming the manager for poor tactics with the shite players he has at his disposal.

It's a bit complicated to be fair and the manager isn't really the real issue at the moment...Maybe it's time we got to the root of the problem.
We are back to who exactly brings in the players whether it is bought or loaned, surely the manager must have the final say who is in his squad / team.

From the poll it's clear that the manager has lost the support of the fans, the last time I can remember this was Mark McGee at The Withdean and he was soon sacked. Sorry but to date Hyypia has been woeful in both signing players and tactics on the pitch. With the changes in FFP and increased spending would you trust him with an increased budget?

Sorry but for me it's time to go.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
-Poll to follow-

I'm on the fence, I don't think we're that bad but we seem to lose confidence in the second half, even when leading which is a worry.

Maybe he needs some help. Maybe replace Jones ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
When we failed to get 6 points against Huddersfield and Rotherham he really had to go.

Nothing has changed, if he stays we'll only have Blackpool below us on Christmas Day.

Go, and go now. Get Coppell in asap as a short term fix for the rest of the season.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I doubt a conspiracy, its probably being aware that sometimes, especially when in elevated positions it doesn't pay to pin your colours to the mast. They're are in fairness probably deserving some slack. I wouldn't want to commit to policing the site....would you????

It was a joke in light of recent 'events' on here...

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Interested to see a repeat of this vote, ( If I havnt missed one already, I have been on holiday for a fortnight),..... I wonder if that 21% that make up the 'head in the sand' mob are still of the same opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here