Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Out or In

Hyypia Out or In

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
First ever "out" vote from me. I rarely join in all the calling for a managers head, but I simply don't believe Hyypia has the tactical nous to get us heading up the table. At times, some of our recent games have looked we play a 'keeper, a back four, and then have six others on the pitch not knowing what they are supposed to be doing. That can only be the managers fault.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I don't think relegation to League 1 is disastrous enough to risk £10 million. We've been there enough times before in our history and enjoyed a load of good seasons, even when playing at the shittest ground in the football league.
The big difference between then and now is the running costs of The Amex-everything about the place is geared for nothing less than Championship football with the preferred option of Premier League. A drop down to League 1 would be a financial disaster.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The big difference between then and now is the running costs of The Amex-everything about the place is geared for nothing less than Championship football with the preferred option of Premier League. A drop down to League 1 would be a financial disaster.

We'd probably still get 15-16k at home, maybe more if we're winning more often than not.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Imagine there would be a pretty significant drop in player wages ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Kemy for JFC! You have to be joking. We are already carrying Gardiner, play Kemy and it would be even worse.

It would be more entertaining ... we could have a sweep as to which opposition player his next pass goes to

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Imagine there would be a pretty significant drop in player wages ?

It would have to be huge .. we'd lose around £4M in solidarity payments, then assume 6/7000 STH's at an ave £500 is another £3M and then you can add a decent chunk for Corporate and Sponsorship. I'd think we could wipe off £10M+ from the top line quite easily

That would be a hell of a drop to absorb in players wages, many of which are on contracts that run into next season and beyond

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
surely its just a matter of time.. he's lost the fans... a few of the players heads must be dropping..

time for a change

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Why do people vote fence ? Are they that stupid that they can't work out should he go or not ? Why not just not vote ?
This is why you soppy old git...:)
It's because many are confused at the moment as its a mixture of blaming the clowns running the club and blaming the manager for poor tactics with the shite players he has at his disposal.

It's a bit complicated to be fair and the manager isn't really the real issue at the moment...Maybe it's time we got to the root of the problem.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Needs to go now. Can't afford to drop to many more points because we have a horrible run in at the end of the season. It's quite scary.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
want him to stay because:

1. With tactical decisions like bringing o'grady on in the 89th and taking ball bulldock off.

2. For not playing Colenga after Bournemouth to keep his confidence at bay.

3. For playing kll down the middle.

4. For playing long ball game to a lone 5"7 striker.

5. He has won 4 league games out of the last 30 as a manager!

6. For being so upbeat and positive in his post match interviews.

I could go on and on but I think everyone will now believe he should stay forever!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here