Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Out or In

Hyypia Out or In

• Total voters

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
How can our strikers score goals when we're not giving them service? We allow pressure and as a result we sit deep....

A championship striker needs to be able to create at least a half chance or something himself occasionally. They're not just there to tap in or header 'on a plate' chances.

Although If they were they'd still miss anyway!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
A championship striker needs to be able to create at least a half chance or something himself occasionally. They're not just there to tap in or header 'on a plate' chances.

Although If they were they'd still miss anyway!
Really....Baldock and Colunga's goals against Brentford are the exact type we should be hoping for....funny enough, service through the middle.

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
Fence - I think if we are still 20th by Christmas he must go to give someone a chance for the future, we so nearly could have won today.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
In what way on the back page of the Argus Hypia makes it clear the loan signings are not his choice? therefore why would a new manager be any different. His tactics are poor but he does not have the players he needs for his preferred formation. Gus and Oscar both hinted at the lack of input so why would Sammi be any different.
If it is all down to the manager he should never be allowed near a football pitch again.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
In, In and In. Sami stays; and looking at the names of those who've voted out, well let's just say I'm confident the board room contains one or two more individuals with a modicum of sense and reasoned intelligence.

I'm proud of those with the sense to say fence or in, it takes balls to back a beleaguered man.

Changing manger all the time does not work, fact. In any case proportionally, alas currently not the case, this poll will hopefully prove more are undecided and behind the manager than those trying to take centre stage with their impotent hands clenched in fists of rage.

I pity ye fools.

Kosh

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
In, In and In. Sami stays; and looking at the names of those who've voted out, well let's just say I'm confident the board room contains one or two more individuals with a modicum of sense and reasoned intelligence.

I'm proud of those with the sense to say fence or in, it takes balls to back a beleaguered man.

Changing manger all the time does not work, fact. In any case proportionally, alas currently not the case, this poll will hopefully prove more are undecided and behind the manager than those trying to take centre stage with their impotent hands clenched in fists of rage.

I pity ye fools.

Kosh
What pretentious twaddle,....... how full of yourself you are.....who says your view is correct?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
What pretentious twaddle,....... how full of yourself you are.....who says your view is correct?

And yours? t w a t.

I mean come on, I think I'm correct that's why I wrote it, moron. Being a pretentious is irrelevant. As irrelevant as being a bit thick.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Point is Baldock scored goals for fun from all angles and looked dangerous on the ball in Div 1. He's not good enough for the Championship, never has been!

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
Out out out. Dunno what he does in his team talks but instead of firing the players up they come out uninterested? Just not a manager really he has given it a crack but it's not for him

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I didn't give a view,..........did I I you fookwit?........learn to read.

Hilarious? Listen by replying with the vitriol you did, your opinion is obvious - h e l l o. As for scrolling though pages of pathetic school boy reactionary rage , well that's all too depressing. Much like a conversation with you. bye.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Hilarious? Listen by replying with the vitriol you did, your opinion is obvious - h e l l o. As for scrolling though pages of pathetic school boy reactionary rage , well that's all too depressing. Much like a conversation with you. bye.

You are in the minority mind you at least we will win game back in L1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here