Hyypia, In or Out

• IN

Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He absolutely has to go and NOW. This is so Micky Adams the second time around. All these expensive loan players and big names. It was Savage last time. He is incredibly dull, tactically poor but the reason he has the job because he does what he is told and is a yes man who won't argue with the 3 B's. I'm really scared that Bloom won't admit the error of his appointment, will stick with it and we will go down. Apart from Tony's honesty I hate our hierarchy. Really arrogant PR people.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I've moved from fence to OUT and back to IN again. I thought we looked better today.

People saying he sounds uninspiring in his interviews and therefore must be a bad man anger are thick. Really thick. How inspiring does Wenger sound in his interviews? And how inspiring would you sound in Finnish?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I've moved from fence to OUT and back to IN again. I thought we looked better today.

People saying he sounds uninspiring in his interviews and therefore must be a bad man anger are thick. Really thick. How inspiring does Wenger sound in his interviews? And how inspiring would you sound in Finnish?
Did they look better because they were playing a poor team who gave them space because they, Fulham fancied it.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
In you can't go sacking managers left right and centre.

That's the problem with us isn't it. We're probably the only club that sticks by an ineffective clueless manager/coach whereas as other clubs can spot the problem and eradicate the problem before it's to late. Tonys money, only got himself to blame if we get relegated and 10k crowds next season.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
I just have no confidence in the bloke at all. I feel like I'm forever hoping for that turning point in our season which sadly never comes.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
time for bloom to pull the trigger get pulis or Houghton in. we need experience. Everyone in the ground could see 10 mins before fulhams second we needed a change. then on 78 minutes with a break in play all the players come to the touch line and the manager stays arms crossed finally coming halfway up the technical area. He has two terrible traits as a manager, tactically inept and unluckly bloom has to fire him or we are in serious danger of L1 next year.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Changing the manager does not automatically mean you get the results to steer out of trouble. Why do people seem to think its a forgone conclusion!!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
That's the problem with us isn't it. We're probably the only club that sticks by an ineffective clueless manager/coach whereas as other clubs can spot the problem and eradicate the problem before it's to late. Tonys money, only got himself to blame if we get relegated and 10k crowds next season.

Is it a bad thing to stick by someone you only just employed 6 months ago?

Sorry termism won't get you anywhere in the long run.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
That's the problem with the likes of you isn't it. You'll decide to vote out when it's to late.

Ooh, " The likes of me " ( and you ) have absolutely no power over the decision of the future of an Albion manager. As I stated the results are painful but we have been through worse and I believe that those in charge of our club will make the right decisions on our behalf.:cheers:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I just have no confidence in the bloke at all. I feel like I'm forever hoping for that turning point in our season which sadly never comes.

My feelings entirely. I have been to so many home matches this year, buoyed up by a more encouraging away draw the week before, only to be repeatedly disappointed. I listened to the interview with him on Radio Sussex - I am sure that I heard him say " we need to know how to score in the last minute" . . I found this quite unbelievable.

Is it a bad thing to stick by someone you only just employed 6 months ago?

Sorry termism won't get you anywhere in the long run.

Loyalty is all & well, however, as manager, he is a failure. Was before here as well. He will NEVER be a successful manager with us. If our season needs to be salvaged before it's too late, he has got to go. It's all about the results. In addition a decent manager will always have a following (back room staff, players). Hyypia hasn't a following .... (besides his missus)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The only reasons I'd want to keep him is that he strikes me as a genuinely good guy, and he was such a great player.
Having reflected on that I go from IN to OUT.
As a football manager I seriously cannot think of one redeeming quality.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Now less than a point a game. Shocking.

Think our gamble of three non British managers on the trot was a gamble one step to far!!! Needed someone with Championship nous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here