• IN

Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm part of the dwindling in brigade. I know it's case of saying you can't be unlucky forever, but we're playing some great football. There'll be a turning point of it goes on like this, but its not yet for me.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I'm part of the dwindling in brigade. I know it's case of saying you can't be unlucky forever, but we're playing some great football. There'll be a turning point of it goes on like this, but its not yet for me.

we are playing great football until we score, then we get scared, sit back and concede, which isn't good enough.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Three wins all season = Out.

Oh well Crawley is a bit nearer than Fulham next season for our local derby, though forget 28,000 in league one

Good football until we are defending a lead. Essentially, it looks like they have lost confidence in the manager.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Hyppia sounds like the most uninspiring man on the planet. I know Finn's arn't know for being extrovert/animated (and yes I am basing this purely on Sami and Raikkonen) but his interviews are awful.

Sounds to me like he knows his race is run.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Has to go, we'll get crucified by Derby which will send confidence to rock bottom.
Annoyingly, they have NOT been tonked yet which suggests they might not be that bad. However that begs the question why are they no winning more games. Who's responsible.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Still in for me. We played very well first half and the keeper kept Bent from grabbing a brace before halftime. Got the goal we deserved but then we stood off Fulham and invited the pressure. As the radio said Bennett and Ince let the player by too easily for the equaliser and the second was a jammy deflection off a shot we should have closed down. Other than that there were few errors from Brighton - we just need to tighten up slightly more and get better blocks in from the edge of our box to threats.

March looked bright on his return - keep the faith there's still time to pick up the points we need.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I am just about still on the fence but these results are getting as painful as the piles and splinters that I am getting in my arse whilst i'm up here.:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here