Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia IN or OUT

Hyypia, In or Out

• IN

Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

I think most of the ins just wanted to give him the December games, I don't imagine after last night anyone would oppose a change now

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I think most of the ins just wanted to give him the December games, I don't imagine after last night anyone would oppose a change now
But it needs to happen now, get the new team in to evaluate for the remaining December games, that gives them the full window to make the changes required.

Graham Moseley

Dec 6, 2014
OUT! No team fears us - I now picture managers, players and fans alike rubbing hands in glee at the thought of playing us... He's had a fair go - but obviously has no plan B to get us out of the hole his Plan A has put us in.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
OUT! No team fears us - I now picture managers, players and fans alike rubbing hands in glee at the thought of playing us... He's had a fair go - but obviously has no plan B to get us out of the hole his Plan A has put us in.

Yep. Amex is as much a fortress as a sand castle with the tide coming in these days. Not helped by the most lightweight midfield I've seen in years continually being selected in order to be brushed aside.

It's almost as if Hyypia is being inept on purpose to get the sack.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep. Amex is as much a fortress as a sand castle with the tide coming in these days. Not helped by the most lightweight midfield I've seen in years continually being selected in order to be brushed aside.

It's almost as if Hyypia is being inept on purpose to get the sack.

6 months work to get 3 years money. I wish I could have done that when working.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Every team experiencing a bad run must be relishing playing against us because they know that their winless run will end with Sami doing his upmost to help them ... Wolves and Reading will both beat us in the hapless one stays in control

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But it needs to happen now, get the new team in to evaluate for the remaining December games, that gives them the full window to make the changes required.

This, with bells on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here