• OUT

Votes: 292 76.8%
  • FENCE

Votes: 40 10.5%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Seriously, whilst he's clearly not up to it does it really matter who is in charge if they have to work with Burke's signings?!!!

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
As annoyed as I feel right now sacking the manager just isn't the answer. The players at his disposal are crap... what do we expect?! He can't make miracles happen...

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
The team need our support. I heard that stockdale and jake have withdrawn from twitter because of the negative feedback.
Hyypia is being asked about his future in interviews.
I think the negativity from the fans is having a real effect on the team. If we were bottom and stranded in the relegation zone, then fair enough. We are not scoring enough goals. That is the problem.

He was on there at lunchtime?

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
still think it is too soon to sack a manger
but I'm on the fence because I think
there would be an improvement if we changed manager
I am getting increasingly amazed that he doesn't change
to a more conventional system.
his stubbornness is amazing.
it is not only his current job that is under threat
his whole career in must now be in the balance

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
As annoyed as I feel right now sacking the manager just isn't the answer. The players at his disposal are crap... what do we expect?! He can't make miracles happen...
I agree he can't make miracles happen, but he could start with playing the strikers in their strongest roles and not out wide, he could then play wingers as wingers, and maybe just maybe not have the full backs playing in advance of the attacking midfielder. The players at his disposal are far from crap (COG excluded). He just needs to manage what he has better.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Wow! WHen was the last time we had such a one sided poll against a manager?

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Now off the fence. He must go and go quickly. arrogant, clueless and with no motivational ability. Dreadful. At least Hinshelwood had a sense of humour and was a good man

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
He was on there at lunchtime?
. Maybe I misheard then. Either way, listening to stockdale's interview after the game, he sounded completely under siege even though he had undoubtedly earned us a point.

If he feels that way imagine how COG and Baldock must be feeling. I hate the idea that the Amex is starting to become a place where the team don't feel comfortable playing.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
1/4 of the season gone and 10 games without a win. Bloom is going to have to act soon. At least Palace are keeping away at the moment. Don't think I could take them making shitty comments at the moment.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Other than the traditional English trait of blame the manager, I think most of the blame lies elsewhere. Other than Teixiera, the Board and Burke's team planned, found and recruited the squad. TB ultimately made the decision to allow Buckley, Ulloa, ElAbd, Barnes, Kuzschak, Brudcutt to go, and either to not replace them at all, or to replace with COG, Baldock & co. Looked good on a financial spreadsheet, falsely and temporally reducing operating losses, but ripping the heart and quality out of the squad.

If Eddie Howe was handed the same squad as SH was - weak, small, League One, slow, uncreative, lacking goals, error prone - he too would struggle.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I'm so sorry to have to vote OUT for the first time, I want to be loyal to Sammy, but enough is enough.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What sort of manager does not win for 9 games before today and refuses to change the formation an tactics? He must either be incredibly stubborn or a bit thick.

archman

Jun 4, 2013
For the sake of the club he has to go while there is time for another to turn things around, a hard job now.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I'm not sure if Sammi is the right guy which is a shame.
However, the squad of players we have managed to bring together is utterly crap. Such a poor quality bunch of players. I thought we would be mid table come the end of the season but we will be lucky to fend off relegation at this rate.
I do not see any players in our squad who would get into the top five div one teams on a regular basis. We need strikers, but quality players score and that is why we are not.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I like Sami, I really do. Great player, great leader. I so wanted him to do well and was excited when he joined.
At first I thought , he must be dull and clueless in interviews and show a different side with the players.
Now, I'm not so sure, I just think he's a nice-but-dull guy across the board.
There's just been nothing to suggest he's a good manager.
I went today and for the first time lost hope it would get better.
Sorry Sami, but OUT…..hopefully things get quite nasty.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm on the fence but about to jump off on the side of out.

I feel he has been screwed a bit by Bloom and Barber.

When he joined we had a play off achieving side. We immediately sold Ulloa and Buckley and haven't reinvested more than a fraction of the proceeds. Small margins make a big difference in the championship. We sold two match winners and haven't replaced them.

So he hasn't had the best tool but..... his tactics and formation seem incredibly flawed. Full backs playing that far up the pitch need more cover. It is leaving our centre halves incredibly exposed, hence the four bookings each. I'm also not convinced he knows how to get the best out of the forwards. Constantly swapping them around with the exception of Baladock who plays regardless of poor performance after poor performance.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I like Sami, I really do. Great player, great leader. I so wanted him to do well and was excited when he joined.
At first I thought , he must be dull and clueless in interviews and show a different side with the players.
Now, I'm not so sure, I just think he's a nice-but-dull guy across the board.
There's just been nothing to suggest he's a good manager.
I went today and for the first time lost hope it would get better.
OUT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here