Votes: 292 76.8%
  • FENCE

Votes: 40 10.5%

• Total voters

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Hyppia is totally bereft of any inspiration or skills to galvanise the team to win games, his record over his last 26 league games proves that with just 3 wins in that time, the only two in this country coming against two out of the 3 teams below us who are proving equally as crap as we are. Ive not lost faith in the Albion but I like the majority of others have completely lost faith in Hyppia, his system (whatever the hell it is, i cant figure it out) and his ability to turn this around. It looks like the team have lost faith too. Sorry Sami you are the wrong fit for the Albion and its not working, time to go.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Don't inconclusive polls just niggle at you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 473

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
You see, I would have said fence. Don't wanna be one of those clubs that hires and fires.

But.

The proverbial handbrake has been left to slowly disengage, and we're slowly rolling down the embankment before the cliff. We need someone who knows how to drive to jump in, put the brakes on, start the engine and drive us out of danger.

And if Sami does leave, this time someone with experience.

Except Holloway.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'd been saying 'in' and give him time, but today was my 'Walsall' (when we lost to 9 of them at Withers) and I'm a firm 'out' now.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

The team need our support. I heard that stockdale and jake have withdrawn from twitter because of the negative feedback.
Hyypia is being asked about his future in interviews.
I think the negativity from the fans is having a real effect on the team. If we were bottom and stranded in the relegation zone, then fair enough. We are not scoring enough goals. That is the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here