Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyppia + Jones SPELLS relagation

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Single, middle-aged bloke spends Friday night getting off on repeating the same joke he's been telling for years and basking in the glory of being an internet 'character'. And of late, his 'real' and joke persona are colliding regularly with evermore frequent threads. Perhaps it's time someone took him to one side and had a word with him.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Single, middle-aged bloke spends Friday night getting off on repeating the same joke he's been telling for years and basking in the glory of being an internet 'character'. And of late, his 'real' and joke persona are colliding regularly with evermore frequent threads. Perhaps it's time someone took him to one side and had a word with him.

You shouldn't talk about yourself like this, it's quite sad really

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Better than being a DULLARD like you

I like you Ernest but tonight after one of the greatest managerial appointments BHAFC have ever made are ill judged and ill timed on this one.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I like you Ernest but tonight after one of the greatest managerial appointments BHAFC have ever made are ill judged and ill timed on this one.

Uncle, whoever we appointed would have got stick from Ernest, I'm not sure he is the right man for us but we should give him the benefit of the doubt and not be sticking the knife in straight away.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle, whoever we appointed would have got stick from Ernest, I'm not sure he is the right man for us but we should give him the benefit of the doubt and not be sticking the knife in straight away.

I think Sami is a great appointment, very happy tonight.

I HATE being negative but if Hyppia and Nathan Jones is a HIGH calibre appointment then I'm a DUTCHMAN. More like it was WHOEVER they could get cheapest and GUARANTEED they will be on the PHONE to Obika's AGENT fixing uo a SEASON long loan this WEEKEND.

Another CHEAP foreign manager like Oscar and BOUND for a DISMAL season now.

Ernest Van Dick has a nice ring to it for a Dutchman.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
After listening to Adam Virgo on radio sussex I have decided that I will be happy with a top 10 finish this season. He said with all the player changes and FFP it might take a season.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
To be fair to TB and Barber - the club were looking for a guy who will accept being told who he can and who he can't sign and Hyppia clearly falls into that category.

We were looking for a 'Yes' man and TB has found one. Granted it's an underwhelming appointment of yet another foreign coach with next to no managerial experience (11 months in Germany) but he fitted the profile of what the board were looking for. I hope he does well but would have preferred a British manager to be given a go.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
As ever - hilarity prevails. Ernest, take it from me: you need three or four tricks akin to me, myself and thy: The Rocker, the sixth form poet, the slightly more sincere and surprisingly succinct scribe as well as the enlightening genius. I'm a raging tempest, take a step inside the eye... and well, you'll find I'm none too raging really.

Kosh.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He's much funnier when he's taking the piss out of Attila or Lapdog Perry. Up your game Ernest, rubbish.

This. He's been rubbish for ages now. It's ever since he started posting his actual thoughts, instead of his piss-taking stuff.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can I be the first to say FINN for when he leaves?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here