Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hypothetically- how would you react to Bruno coming back?

Where are you on Bruno, if he were to come back to the Albion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
If there's a succession list for pot washing I still wouldn't want him anywhere near this club, all of them showed no loyalty or integrity towards the club that they could of been part of something special as it is now,I'm not actually sure how some people realise just how badly things could of gone if not for the meticulous forward planning that was involved in keeping the club on a even keel.

We're in a better place without them,that proves they were not actually the best option for the club after all,by luck and judgement we have progressed even further under RDZ,and the squad has been gutted then rebuilt with some amazing acquisitions.

When Bruno left for simply a faster buck it was almost like he'd just lied about everything he stood for or made out what he stood for,I obviously shouldn't take such things personally but it just felt personal unlike Potter Ashworthless and the rest of the now loaded but unemployed entourage,I get why some people still would want him back but not for me thanks.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
He will regret leaving us and tarnishing his reputation for his entire career now. He could have learnt so much from RDZ and stayed a legend in the process.

Thought the grass was greener, like the rest of them, but they were not legends. Bruno leaving stung and left a sour taste in the mouth.

Jumped ship, and then when Potter got the boot, he decided to stay. Talk about giving two fingers up to Potter after he gave him that opportunity. I think this says a lot about the man, something we thought impossible. He has no morals.

Not welcome back in the slightest for me.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I realise I am in the minority here but I just think Bruno made a very, VERY bad decision to join Chelsea. A decision that he will regret for the rest of his life because - unlike all of the other turncoats - he was the ONLY legend being asked to jump ship so had the most to lose in the eyes of the fans.

Reading the thread and I’d say pretty much everyone posting is echoing these sentiments in some way so definitely not in the minority.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As already said, a club legend with experience, could do a double act with Calde ???

Didn't Muzza leave and come back, it's only footy after all.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I honestly don't know. I think he made a big mistake, but then so have many of us during our lives. If he wants to be a manager, then is this the right club for him in the long term?

Would we welcome Nathan Jones back, or Liam Rosenior?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I think it would take some kind of demonstrable contrition, like when you're in the mafia and f*** up, but you get back let in the fold if you have a finger chopped off.

On that basis, if he chopped off his beard I'd be in.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If he had been guaranteed a job under whatever new manager came in and turned it down, then I wouldn't want him back. But if he went because there were no guarantees that he would have inherited the Andrew Crofts role, that's different. But what would he do under RDZ? If one of his present crew leaves, okay, but otherwise ...?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If De Zerbi or a future manager wanted him then why not? He was offered an opportunity to progress his career. Who here would not take that?

Still a great guy to have around.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Made a bad career choice, it happens. If there was a job here and he was the best man for it then the past would be put to one side pretty quickly

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What a bizarre thread...!

We have improved hugely since he left..........

.........and Chelsea have failed significantly more since he went there.

Why on earth do people want this failure of a coach back...???

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
As already said, a club legend with experience, could do a double act with Calde ???

Didn't Muzza leave and come back, it's only footy after all.
Muzza was out of contract and a free agent whom the jug-eared **** decided would be suitably replaced by CMS. I expect he'd have stayed if offered a decent enough new deal, so a completely different scenario.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Initially surprised because TB seems to be the sort of bloke that requires loyalty from his staff, which Bruno broke when he left with Potter. I'd be very wary of forming any kind of bond again with him, given his actions in the past. So no I don't think he'd be offered anything here, if he was I'd hope he wouldn't accept and if he did he wouldn't get any of my time as a Brighton fan.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I'd be fine with him coming back. Essentially he has enough positive history with the club for me to forgive him leaving. He had to make a tough career choice when Potter left and probably just did what he thought was best for him in terms of career progression rather than anything malicious.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here