Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It's wrong because at the moment, we don't look like being relegated,

Really , since Christmas we have struggled badly and we don't have an easy run in either. IF Cardiff beat us then we are possibly relegation favourites. More importantly we have struggled and lost against our peer group Fulham, Burnley, Southampton and these were our bankers to stay up.

Not sure Houghton should go but whilst we are looking at our players to upgrade our squad we should also look to see which managers are available. The answer might be there is no one who suits our profile.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
Look I’m a fan just like you all, but who had heard of Ralph Hasenhüttl for example? They ARE out there and I’m not for a second criticising Chris but we are big time now and I’d assume Tony wants to stay there. I love Chris for all he has done but I just don’t think he’s got it in him to push us on. That’s all!

Is this the same person who has managed to get Southampton in the relegation area alongside us?
After being promoted it is clear that the Premiership consists of the Super teams plus the also rans who have to keep above the relegation area,its not entertaining but for that The Championship can be preferable

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Is this the same person who has managed to get Southampton in the relegation area alongside us?
After being promoted it is clear that the Premiership consists of the Super teams plus the also rans who have to keep above the relegation area,its not entertaining but for that The Championship can be preferable

Piss off you sad, sad, sad Palace prick.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have to say that the second half display today was immense. How many more points will Cardiff need to get befor CH decides that maybe we had better put the speedy players out from the start of the first half, I wonder? I think its time we started going for it before we actually have to. Anyway - it's so much more fun.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have to say that the second half display today was immense. How many more points will Cardiff need to get befor CH decides that maybe we had better put the speedy players out from the start of the first half, I wonder? I think its time we started going for it before we actually have to. Anyway - it's so much more fun.

We were playing much better in the second half before the subs came on too though.......

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
That's the guy that on form is in the top 10 in the league

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Chris Hughton is a great manager - nothing has changed.

He just needs better personnel at his disposal (from an offensive perspective).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here