Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton Out

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hughton has done his job this season our aim was to survive and we did that. With better personal in some areas Hughtons tactics will work in this league, I think he will get us into the top six next season.

I very much doubt Tony Bloom said to him your only job is to finish outside the bottom three, he would have expected far more

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Hughton has done his job this season our aim was to survive and we did that. With better personal in some areas Hughtons tactics will work in this league, I think he will get us into the top six next season.

The bloke makes 5 - 6 changes every week. He is clueless.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Oh for gawd's sake - he's a proven good manager, and for the first time in a while we are going to have the positive advantage of a manager in place over the summer.

What has he proven - 1 promotion with a Newcastle team full of premier league players that strengethened further at xmas?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I very much doubt Tony Bloom said to him your only job is to finish outside the bottom three, he would have expected far more
Lets be realistic with Baldock and Tex in the side we were doing ok especially at home. Its not his fault our two better players picked up injuries.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Would you take a risk knowing your forwards can't score for shite?

If he had of done the last 6 games 'might' have gone a bit better. As it was he did nothing but the same old, same old and look how that panned out.
The Tilley incident today proved that point - CMS on in a game that meant nothing against a player who was starting his career.

Pointless.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Lets be realistic with Baldock and Tex in the side we were doing ok especially at home. Its not his fault our two better players picked up injuries.

Maybe not, but you would expect any manager to try new things to get his team to score goals. Hughton, for reasons known only to him, stuck to the same players and style right to the end of the season.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Get that Brentford manager in pronto.

1) I think Warburton might be looking a little further up than us after what he's achieved at Brentford.
2) Football is full of managers who do great at one club but fail at others e.g. Eddie Howe
3) Did you see Brentford are in the play offs? Even if wants to come here, we wouldn't get him in until after they're out, which puts us further behind in transfers again. Great!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Maybe not, but you would expect any manager to try new things to get his team to score goals. Hughton, for reasons known only to him, stuck to the same players and style right to the end of the season.

Exactly. Stuck with the same style that was not working in the first place. Don't attack or score game after game and what does he do in a dead rubber game? Exactly the same and brings on a kid for 3 seconds. Ridiculous Houghton.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I've said this before, I can't believe anyone seriously thinks this is a good idea. We need stability! The last two summers we have struggled with managerial uncertainty. We desperately need stability and to give Hughton the funds to work with to improve the squad and do better next season. It's so simple, I can't believe anyone can miss it!

This. Stupid suggestion.

His one permanent signing has been good, so lets see what the summer brings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here