Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

hi__neighbor

Jul 15, 2015
NSC isn't 'fun'.
It's a horrible addiction with a community that if put on a desert island, would swiftly dismember each of it's members without much hesitation.

Man, if that's the case then you should see our New England Revolution BigSoccer message board community. You all are best pals compared to those doom-and-gloomers. They bicker more than toddlers on a family road trip. NSC is delightfully pleasant by comparison... for what it's worth.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In the context of our start a point would be really good to carry on momentum especially with a very winnable home game against a side in turmoil next up.
It wouldn't be bad, and calling it a good result would be fair. But I'm saving 'delighted' for wins.

Most would have taken a point against Fulham. We need somewhere around 72 to 78 points to be in the playoffs - and what about the dream of automatic promotion? Can we afford to just take single points in our away games (23) meaning we need 50 odd points in our home games, just to make the playoffs? I don't think so.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
You all are best pals compared to those doom-and-gloomers. They bicker more than toddlers on a family road trip.

Just wait till we next lose 3 on the bounce. NSC will have a new marmite/scapegoat and we'll all be furiously pummeling our keyboards calling each other CJTC's.
It's great. :thumbsup:

And welcome! I'm headed into your messed up country next week. :guns:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Thanks! And sorry that you have to come here. Hopefully you're not going anywhere too terrible (i.e., anywhere between the coasts).

Only partially kidding with the 'messed up country' comment. I actually quite like the US.
I'm headed over West (CA, AZ, NV).

Where about's are you?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I linked to the Pipex shares thread today and coincidentally there was a prediction in there from THPP, from 2007:

Easy money bets for today on bhabet (bet365.com):

Albion Winning Half Time Draw Full Time @ 14/1
Huddersfield Winning Half Time Draw Full Time @ 14/1
Guy Butters to score first and Brighton 1-0 @ 100/1
Bas Savage to score first and Brighton 1-0 @ 30/1

Luvvly Jubbly :thumbsup:

So I will go for the above, except Hunemeier in for Butters and Hemed in for Savage.

Off to place said flutter now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Flicking through and a pleasant surprise - good to have a newbie who talks sense!

Getting nervous already for tonight but this match day thread is promising. Hopefully no wheel lose tonight

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
If we're doing a Millwall this season, wheel drawer.
Cause i hope to God we don't and and am fairly confident we won't but hey lets not get tooo carried away kids!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Man, if that's the case then you should see our New England Revolution BigSoccer message board community. You all are best pals compared to those doom-and-gloomers. They bicker more than toddlers on a family road trip. NSC is delightfully pleasant by comparison... for what it's worth.

So, basically Red Sox fans [1] who follow soccer? The mind boggles.

[1] old-school fans; veterans of the Bucky Dent era, I'm guessing.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
1-3, Wells consolation for them after we go 0-3 up thanks to goals from Lua Lua, Hemed (pen) and Murphy on his debut off the bench to leave us flying into Saturdays match for my first game of the season. You read it here first

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
1-3, Wells consolation for them after we go 0-3 up thanks to goals from Lua Lua, Hemed (pen) and Ward on his debut off the bench to leave us flying into Saturdays match for my first game of the season. You read it here first

Err, and last!

(Do you mean Murphy?)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
1-3, Wells consolation for them after we go 0-3 up thanks to goals from Lua Lua, Hemed (pen) and Ward on his debut off the bench to leave us flying into Saturdays match for my first game of the season. You read it here first

I think Hemed-Pen is a good signing, he's scored a lot of goals for us already.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
1-3, Wells consolation for them after we go 0-3 up thanks to goals from Lua Lua, Hemed (pen) and Murphy on his debut off the bench to leave us flying into Saturdays match for my first game of the season. You read it here first

Who is Ward? Nevermind I see you meant Murphy...thought I'd missed a swoop for another signing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here