Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

We should be going out to win all games. If it means we lose the odd one, so be it. Last night we lost 2 points by resting on our laurels. Last season we drew far too often and struggled with relegation due to a negative attitude. Yes we were lucky at Fulham but you make your own luck sometimes by putting in a shift till the fat lady sings.
I wasn't there last night but it sounded as though we created more in the last 10 mins than we did at Fulham. Personally I think you have to be astute at times and realise when the game is really there for the taking and when it isn't and subsequently cut your cloth accordingly. I think staying undefeated is important at this stage, and will build more momentum from a campaign perspective than having gambled and failed. The time for gambling might come when the season settles down. I know you can't win it unless you try, but I don't think last night sounded/felt that we were any less likely to win than at Fulham, but certainly less likely to lose? You were there from the sounds of it, so your perspective may be better informed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
From what I read at the time it's closer to his house. Lord Bracknell is the one to ask.
And he doesn't want Shoreham Airport extended?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Just watched the highlights oh dear Stockdale did not cover his near post again , I am afraid he should of done better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here