Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

aldesign

May 20, 2008
Unlikely to be a foreign stream available for this one? What with all the UCL qualifiers going on tonight.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're playing well and winning, Huddersfield have started slowly and have a few injury problems.

Home win guaranteed.

:bhasign:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Make no mistake about it, this is a tough fixture. I fear some people are getting carried away by our fantastic start and taking Huddersfield for granted. We'll be in for a tough test and if we can emerge with 3 points it will be a huge sign of intent. These are the sorts of fixtures thast seperate a good playoff contender from a consistent automatic promotion winning side.

I'd be delighted with a point personally.

******* come on boys!!!

We need "that" thread.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Make no mistake about it, this is a tough fixture. I fear some people are getting carried away by our fantastic start
True.

We'll be in for a tough test and if we can emerge with 3 points it will be a huge sign of intent.
Or it might be luck.

I'd be delighted with a point personally.
Delighted? Happy with a point, maybe. Settle for a point, maybe. Delighted? Don't be silly.

Delighted with a point.
You people are easily pleased.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Thanks for the welcome! I've been poking around here for a while and figured I might as well join in on all the fun you all are having.

NSC isn't 'fun'.
It's a horrible addiction with a community that if put on a desert island, would swiftly dismember each of it's members without much hesitation.

Then whoever's left would blame the immigrants or whichever government is in power at the time, one would scream for a policeman and someone would keep bringing up the 'Who Killed the Zutons' album, and the rest of us wouldn't buy it on principle.

The one female left would try and organize a curry night, you'd think a nice attempt at getting morale back on track but it'd just turn into a flounce-fest and that's when the remaining islanders would disperse into separate gangs, then it's survival of the fittest.

The only upside of this, is that Ernest would offer to polish off everyone's sausage each Saturday morning. :shrug:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
True.

Or it might be luck.

Delighted? Happy with a point, maybe. Settle for a point, maybe. Delighted? Don't be silly.

You people are easily pleased.

In the context of our start a point would be really good to carry on momentum especially with a very winnable home game against a side in turmoil next up.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here