***Huddersfield Town -V- Brighton and Hove Albion*** Official Match Thread

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
My expectations are now forming - bad feeling about this one. Hope I am wrong

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I am glad Brezovan is playing today. Can't say the same for Painter or Barnes but looks a solid side to me. I expect it was Crofts vs Dicker for the last spot on the bench and Dicker is more reliable I think.
Conversley, I'm glad Barnes is playing but can't say the same for Painter or Brezovan :) (although I fully expect both to dispel all my doubts :D)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lots of negative vibes on this thread. Brez and painter not expected to perform well. 2-0 albion it is then.

positive

i started to get nervous when it was announced that painter was starting, now kooshack is injured - i have a feeling it's going to be a really bad day.....hope i'm wrong.

we are going to get a tonking today.

wish i hadn't bet on a brighton win now. Painter is going to get turned inside out

not feeling that confident now.. Would def take a point now
very negative

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The positives of all these changes is that they will probably be unexpected by Huddersfield. They would have been preparing for other players' weaknesses, and hopefully they won't work. Perhaps they have prepared to be more defensive on their right expecting the marauding Bridge, which will weaken their attack giving Painter an easier time.

The last time Brez came in to replace the first choice keeper we beat Southampton 3-0. Mayb tht effect will play out. Though, I now tend to associate huddersfield with that 7-1 drubbing. I don't know what to expect today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here