HTFC Fan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Evening all,

Congrats on the win today. Wasn't confident despite a great win in midweek for us, and you put us to bed in the last 15. We seem to collapse as soon as we concede one goal, as proven at Forest and Wigan in the cup.

I run a HTFC fans site - Huddersfield Town Football Club News by HTFC Fans and wondered if any keen writers/bloggers/fans wanted to write a couple of hundred words on today's game, what they thought about Town, and how you reckon we'll cope, (don't be too harsh!)

If a couple of people reply I'll use whatever comes up.

Cheers, and good luck for the rest of the season.

:)

Can't write a piece for your website, but I have to say that although we were well worth the win ( and Danns should have gone in the first half for a truely horrific challenge ), Huddersfield are by far too good to go down. The scoreline did flatter us, but Ulloa gave the complete strikers performance, and he deserved all his goals. Someone must have shot CMS for the penalty, although it possibly was a fair decision.

We've seen awful performances from visiting teams at the AMEX this year, and Huddersfield were way better than a lot of the teams who have been here.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Can't write a piece for your website, but I have to say that although we were well worth the win ( and Danns should have gone in the first half for a truely horrific challenge ), Huddersfield are by far too good to go down. The scoreline did flatter us, but Ulloa gave the complete strikers performance, and he deserved all his goals. Someone must have shot CMS for the penalty, although it possibly was a fair decision.

We've seen awful performances from visiting teams at the AMEX this year, and Huddersfield were way better than a lot of the teams who have been here.

i was dumbfounded when it was 1-1. the scoreline didn't flatter us, it should have been 6-1. we were better in every department.

Lush

Mods' Pet
we were better in every department.

Ground floor perfumery,
stationery and leather goods,
wigs and haberdashery
kitchenware and food...going up

First floor telephones,
gents ready-made suits,
shirts, socks, ties, hats,
underwear and shoes...going up

Second floor carpets,
travel goods and bedding,
material, soft furnishings,
restaurant and teas. Going down!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Blue Valkyrie;55468 We've seen awful performances from visiting teams at the AMEX this year said:
Only worse teams I've seen where Barnsley and Sheff Wed. Mind you we were top notch those games.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Lush -

They should make that a theme tune to a sit-com or something set in a dept. store.

It has a certain ring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports