Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hows fathers day going dads?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
First this lovely cake made my lovely daughter and girlfriend. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371411202.419854.jpg

Then these lovely presents and then a lovely roast lunch. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371411235.008394.jpgAnd then pitch and putt! Hard to top that really!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Another year of no cards, calls or sms messages.
Perhaps when I next get a call asking for money I should say "oh I posted it. didn't you get it?"
Or you could just tell them to do one selfish brats.. hope you had a nice day anyway.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
got an Iron Maiden CD off the lad

took me by surprise,I even forgot!

my girls made my card. They stuck sweets to the card to represent some of the words, this is what it said.........

Dear Dad,
Since we are living on CHOCOLATE BUTTONS this present is RANDOMs, so please don't SNICKERs . If we were rich we would take you on an AEROplane or a spaceship so we could ORBIT around MARS. After reading this card you will have the MUNCHIES and will be ROLOing around on the floor with laughter so take a BREAKaway so you can eat this card.
Love from your MARVELLOUS CREATIONS .

Bless. Home made at Brownies chocolate caramel shortbread from youngest, complaints from oldest that I didn't save her a bit of it! Lunch at Marino's in Bexhill, probably the best chippy in the known universe.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Didn't know you were heavy metal fan G2,S1.:wave::wink:

yeah,like abit of head banging now and again mate

off to see Def Leppard & Whitesnake in San Sébastian next weekend

for those more refined moments on go the Stranglers

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cards, a big toblerone, a £25 amazon voucher, "We want Falmer" book*, Gully wall clock*, Inigo Calderon mug*.

*£1 each, from the Amex concourse sale.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Cards, big Toblerone, big box of wine gums, pint beer glass, some other bits and pieces, and will be getting the new Home Shirt if/when it is released. But son was working today and daughter lives away and cannot get down to Brighton on Father’s day, due to this bleeding bike ride every frigging year.

Time with the family is more important than the pressies (so please will you move this frigging bike ride so it does not clash with father’s day every year). Still, at least I got to talk to both of mine today, which is more than some fathers got I guess.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
had mine friday as im working a 12 hour shift same as yesterday, got a signed copy of the new peter james book and a bar of cadburys which the kids ate!
I also had a signed copy of the new Peter James book and two bottles of beer and chocs. Lovely :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My cat got me a card and a big Toblerone, which was a bit unexpected.

My mum's grip on reality is slipping badly. Or, my cat is very considerate.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
My two both made me a card, Makes me realise how lucky I am.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Received from my 5 children a certificate of authenticity of a personalized Albion heritage tile at the Amex stadium.:clap2:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Had a real treat. The new Roy Grace book comes out every year just before father's day.
My daughter always buys it for me for father's day.
This year she excelled as when I opened it up there was a personal message to me, from Peter James, written inside the front leaf.
You are a star daughter!!!:smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here